- V. Vasyukov, E. Dragalina-Chernaya, V. Dolgorukov. Logica Ludicra: aspects of game-theoretic semantics and pragmatics. St. Petersburg: Aletheia, 2014. 358 p.
- V. Vasyukov. Interdisciplinarity: logical analysis // Epistemology and Philosophy of Science. Vol. 41. №3 (40). P. 53-71.
- V. Vasyukov. "New synthesis" and logical functionalism // The problem of consciousness in the interdisciplinary perspective / Editor in-chief: V. Lektorskiy. M.: Canon+, 2014. P. 209-216.
- V. Pukhlikov. Succession as a basis for the Existence and Development of System of Scientific Knowledge // Bulletin of the Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies. Series: Social and Human Sciences and Ecology. Vol.1. 2014 - P. 22-31 (co-author Adel Ivanova).
- V. Pukhlikov. The Heuristic and Methodological Potential of the Concept "Scientific Revolution"// Dialogue and Universalism. Journal of the International Society for Universal Dialogue. № 3/2014. P. 103-110. (co-author Adel Ivanova).
- V. Veryaskina. The history of personal modernization as a responce to the challenges of modernity // In the book: The history of modernization as an object of socio-philosophical analyses. - M.: IPh RAS, 2014. - P. 202-225.
- V. Vasyukov. Constructivization of the cognitive aspects of the perception of the visual image // Actual problems of modern cognitive science. Proceedings of the 7-th All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation (October 16-18, 2014). Ivanovo: Ivanovo Publishing House, 2014. P. 26-28.
- V. Vasyukov. Reltoses for Relevant Logics // The 5-th World Congress on Paraconsistency (WCP5). February 13-17, 2014. Indian Statistical Institute. Kolkata. 2014. P. 86-88.
- V. Veryaskina. The policy of multiculturalism as a responce to the challenge of cultural diversity of the world // Russia in global scenarios of the XXI century. - Dubna, 2014.
- L. Krasnopolskaya, N. Strueva. Museum, which was born by the anniversary symposium // Mathematics. Computer. Education. Abstracts. Issue 21. - Moscow-Izhevsk, 2014.