- The economy and culture. Introduction to the phenomenology of the traditional text. M., 2008. 157 p.
- Mother-the-earth, and Town –the-King. Russia as a traditional society. Moscow, 2002.
- The Problem of land. Moscow, 1999. 536. (Co-authored).
- Concept of Agrarian Policy of Russia 1997-2000. Moscow: Kolos, 1997. 345. (Co-authored).
- On the phenomenology of traditional text: conspiracies of social orientation as a “machine of desire” // Perm University Herald. Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology. 2018. P. 203-213. DOI: 10.17072 / 2078-7898 / 2018-2-203-213
- "Forces" on "forces": the phenomenology of discourse in traditional conspiracies "on power" // Bulletin of history, literature, art. Almanac. 2017. Volume XII. M .: Collection, 2017. P. 245-249
- Life forms and landscapes of culture // Pesasnt Stusies. Academic notes. Vol. 1. M., 2016. P. 38-68.
- "Powers" and "forces": the phenomenology of discourse in traditional plots "on power" // Problems of Russian self-consciousness: politics and culture: proceedings of 13-th all-Russian scientific conference (Moscow, may 26, 2016 - Yaroslavl, June 1-3, 2016) / under the editorship of T. S. Zlotnikova, S. A. Nikolsky. – Yaroslavl : RIO AGPU, 2016. C. 206-220.
- "People of the first gesture": the phenomenology of the gift of Paul Ricoeur // Paul Ricoeur: Man – society – civilization. Modern philosophy /Ed.: I. I. Blauberg, I. S. Vdovina. M., 2015. P. 276-302.
- Speeches at the workshops "Modern concepts of agricultural development" // Modern peasant studies and agrarian history of Russia in the XX century / Under the editorship of V. V. Babashkin. M., 2015. C. 63-64, 101-103, 256-258, 305-306, 538-540.
- «People of the first gesture": the phenomenology of the talent of Paul Ricoeur // Wisdom of philosophy. Creative way of Paul Ricoeur. M .: Canon +. Pp 276-301.
- Sacral secular // Problems of Philosophy of Culture. Issue 2. M .: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014. Pp 165-205.
- The theme of talent in the Philosophy of Culture of Paul Ricoeur // My little homeland. Proceedings of the Scientific Conference. T. 12. Penza, 2014.
- The concept of myth in French anthropology: Roger Caillois // "My little homeland." Materials of the Scientific Conference. Vol. 11. Penza. 2013. Pp. 63-97.
- Soul and the place: patriotic topic in the writings of Plato and Aristotle // Problems of Russian consciousness: patriotism, civic consciousness and national culture (the 200th anniversary of the birth of N.V.Stankevich): Materials of the 10th International Scientific Conference (Moscow, October 3, 2013); under the general editorship of S.A.Nikolsky / Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Belgorod State National Research University. - M., Belgorod: ID "Belgorod" NIU "BSU", 2013. Pp 58-65.
- Myth and Society in the works of the Paris College of Sociology // The latest research of domestic and foreign historians. No. 3. Penza Saransk, 2012. Pp. 46-69.
- The phenomenon of cultural values in the small folk forms // My little homeland. No. 9. Penza. 2012.
- A law or custom: the problem of the peasant reform of legal proceedings in the domestic legal thought the second half of XIX century // My little homeland. No. 10. Penza. 2012.
- The agrarian ceremonial rites and language culture // Philosophy and Culture. 2011. № 8 (44). Pp. 112-126.
- «Things", "body", "word": existential theme of Anton Chekhov // Problems of Russian self-consciousness: world outlook of Anton Chekhov: Proceedings of the 7th All-Russia. Conf. (Moscow-Rostov-on-Don, 12-16 October., 2010). M., 2011. Pp. 50-64.
- Myth. Sign. Culture: paremias as everyday texts // My little homeland. No. 8. Penza. 2011. Pp. 91-117.
- Traditional text as mythological text // Native land. All-Russian Scientific Conference. Penza, 2010. Pp. 30-65.
- Russia as a traditional society, "the texts of everyday life" // VO Klyuchevsky in modern historical science: a new interpretation of the scientific heritage of the historian. Scientific conference on 179th anniversary Kluchevsky. 8.9 October 2010 Penza, 2010. Pp. 20-35.
- Dialogue of utopias: Tolstoy's philosophy and world view of the peasantry // Problems of Russian self-consciousness: the philosophy of Leo Tolstoy. Proceedings of the International Conference (20-22 May 2010). Tula, 2010. Pp. 113-122.
- Traditional text in a globalizing world // Philosophy in the Dialogue of Cultures. Moscow, 2010. Pp. 435-466.
- «”Thing" in the traditional culture // My native land: Materials All-Russia. scientific theor. Conf. Penza, 2009. Pp. 76-120.
- «”Double Names": the characterization of the traditional mentality: evolutionary formation and revolutionary break // Problems of Russian self-consciousness: an evolutionary formation and revolutionary break: Proceedings of the 3rd All-Russia. Conf., May 22-24, 2008, Moscow, Penza. M., 2009. Pp. 96-107.
- After Zh.Bodriyyar or "rebellion of things" // Cultural Transformation in Contemporary Russia: (socio-philosophical analysis). M., 2009. Pp. 138-157.
- Landscape practice and phenomenology "vision" in the traditional culture // Spiritual basis of activities. M. 2008.
- Qualification standards: traditional culture and public order // Man and culture in the development of civil society in Russia. M. 2008.
- The character of the folklore text // International scientific conference "My native land". Stepanovka-Penza. 2008.
- The space of anger: the communicative and the phenomenological aspect of the peasant quarrel // Proceedings of the Intern. scientific and practical. Conf. "My native land". No. 4. Stepanovka-Penza, 2007
- Phenomenology of Russian self-consciousness: traditional consciousness and space // Problems of Russian self-consciousness. Moscow, 2007
- Personality and community: models of theoretical harmonization // Information technologies in the management and training of agricultural workers. M. 2005. Pp. 152-159.
- Traditional personality in the space of corporeality // Native land. Proceedings of the International Conference. Penza. 2005.
- Tale as a traditional text: mythological strata of a Russian fairy tale // Time and space: physical, psychological, mythological. Proceedings of the II International Conference. 30-31 May 2003, Moscow: Aletheia, 2004. Pp. 177-184.
- Anthropological approach to the study of rural history: Reflections of the historian and philosopher // A new local history. No. 2. New local history: the border rivers and coasts culture: Proceedings of the Second International Internet Conference. Stavropol. May 20, 2004 - Stavropol: Izd SSU, 2004. Pp. 79-89.
- Peasant Russia: tradition and modernity. Materials and the programme of an educational course. Stavropol: Orion, 2004. 40.
- Tradition and everyday life: an anthropological approach to the agrarian history of Russia // News of higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Social Sciences. The application. Rostov-on-Don. 2004. Number 10. Pp. 3-11.
- Town-the-King: Russian town in mythological space // New Acropolis. 2002. № 5 (30). Pp. 27-31.
- The sacred world of the "other" in the realm of Russian fairy tale // Sacred space-time and it is reflected in the inner world of man. International Interdisciplinary Conference. April 22-23. Moscow, 2002. Pp. 16-18.
- Stolypin agrarian program of modernization of Russia // Reformist ideas in the social development of Russia. M. 1998. Pp. 233-254.
- Modern concepts of rural development. Seminars on the book.: O. Weber. From the men of the French. Modernization of the French countryside. 1870-1914. Stanford, CA, 1976 // National History. - 1997. - № 2. - S. 139-160. Speech. Pp. 153-154.
- Agrarian reform alternatives in Russia in the early twentieth century // New page history of the Fatherland. Stavropol. 1996. No. 1. Pp. 3-39.
- Social and philosophical foundations of the ideology of agrarian reform // S. 71-80.
- The co-operative ideal in Russia // Cooperation. Pages of history. M. 1994. Pp. 39-68.
- Modern concepts of rural development. Seminars on the book. Anri Mandra. Mandra A. End of the peasantry. Continued speculation about the end of the peasantry: twenty years later. Paris. 1984 // National History, 1994. Number 2. - S. 31-59. Speech. S. 53.
- The Heritage We refused // Your choice. 1994. № 5-6. Pp. 52-56.
- Modern concepts of rural development. Seminars on the book.: M. Levin Russian peasants and Soviet power. The study of collectivization. New York and London, 1975 // National History. - 1994. - № 4-5. - S. 46-78. Speech. Pp. 70-71.
- World outlook of A.V. Chayanov. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of historical sciences. M. 1994. 22.
- Modern concepts of rural development. Seminars on the book.: Shanin T on the peasantry. Oxford Basil Blackwell, 1990 // National history. - 1993, - № 2. From 3-28. Speech. Pp. 22
- Issues of public agronomy in works of AV Chayanov // Social and political life of the Russian provinces. The twentieth century. Tambov. 1993. Pp. 42-45.
- Modern concepts of rural development. Seminars on the book.: Scott J. moral economy of the peasantry. Rebellion and survival in South East Asia. New Haven and London: Yale University, 1976 // National History. - 1992. Number 5. Pp. 5-17. (Html, doc). Pp. 3-31. Speech. S. 26.