Date and Place of birth
December 19, 1986. Dimitrovgrad, Russia
- Philosophy, Faculty of Philosophy, State Academic University for the Humanities (GAUGN), 2013;
- Postgraduate student, State Academic University for the Humanities (GAUGN), 2013 - present. (Hugo Grotius' grounding of morality and natural law theories of XVII century. Scientific advise: Ruben G. Apressyan, Dr. Sc., Philosophy, Professor)
- Teacher, The UNIC Institute (distance education)
- The Basics of Latin (Bases linguae Latīnae), 1 unit, The UNIC Institute.
- The Ethical Meaning of the Distinction of "Moralität" and "Sittlichkeit" in Hegel's Philosophy, Eticheskaya Mysl (Ethical Thought) / Ed. Abdusalam Guseynov. Moscow, Institute of Philosophy, 2014, Issue 14, pp. 160–173