Year and Birthplace
Moscow State University, Faculty of Philosophy, 1984
- Doctor of Philosophical Sciences,thesis "Philosophical Analysis of Eugenic Conception". RAS Institute of Philosophy, 2005.
- Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, thesis "Problems of Death in Context of Bioethics", RAS Institute of Philosophy, 1994.
| Sphere of Scientific Interests
Philosophy of Biology
Chief Researcher of Bio- and Echophilosophy Centre, RAS Institute of Philosophy
- Death Idea in Russian Mentality. Grant RFH (Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund), 1995-1997
- Eugenics in Discourse of Global Modern Problems. Grant RFH, 2002-2004
- On the issue of the need for ethical examination of genetic developments // Humanitarian research in Eastern Siberia and the Far East. 2020. No. 2 (52). P. 110-117 (0.7)
- "Human nature": the ratio of biological and social // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference "The problem of the relationship between the natural and the social in man. Chita, 2020. P. 68-76 (0.5)
- Preformism and epigenesis: the philosophical aspect of the question of the "structure plan" of living organisms // Problems of Philosophy. 2020. No. 10. P. 78 -88 (1)
- Russian Eugenic Society on the Ethical Issues of Eugenics // What is a Community? Philosophical and methodological perspectives. M.; SPb .; Belgorod: Center for Humanitarian Initiatives, 2020. (1)
- Natural and scientific basis of the eugenic project // Economic and social and humanitarian studies. 2019. Issue. 3 (23). P. 122-127. ISSN 2409-1073. https://doi.org/10.24151/2409-1073-2019-3-122-127
- Eugenics: the myth of the perfect man // Mythology of the century of scientific and technological revolution: utopias, myths, hopes and reality of the latest trends in science. From Frankenstein and the elixir of immortality to "biocyborgs" and "posthuman". Moscow: LENAND, 2019.448 p. P. 82-95. ISBN 978-5-9710-7154-9.
- New aspects of ecological theory // Ecological interaction of nature and society: theory and practice. Sat. articles of the interregional scientific-practical conference. Part 1. Pavlovsky Posad, Ed. Department of Tver State University, 2019. 159 p. P. 54-64. ISBN 978-5-7609-1489-7.
- Progress of biotechnologies and their contribution to changing the image of a technogenic civilization // First Stepinskie readings. The modern stage of development of science and the crisis of technogenic civilization. Conference materials with international participation. Kursk, JSC "University Book", 2019.327 p. P. 209-212. ISBN 978-5-907270-80-0.
- The philosophical bases of ecological education during an era of nanotechnologies// Ed. I.K.Liseev. M: "Canon+", 2014.
- V.I.Vernadsky's philosophical ideas and present. The collection of articles and materials of the conference devoted to the 150 anniversary of V.I.Vernadsky. Moscow. On March 25-26, 2013, Institute of philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Darwinism as the World Picture // Idea of Evolution in Biology and Culture. Moscow, 2011.
- Preservation of Cultural Diversity of National Minorities as the Problem of "Quality Demography// Russia: Diversity of Cultures and Globalisation. Moscow, 2010.
- About Influence of Globalisation upon Human Constitution // Interaction of Cultures in Conditions of Globalisation. Moscow, 2010.
- Discoveries in Biology and Their Interpretation in Culture // Sciences about Life and Modern Philosophy. Moscow, 2010.
- Satanism in Strategies of Surviving// Strategies of Surviving: Cosmism and Ecology. Moscow, 2010.
- Globalisation as the Factor of Homo Sapiens Evolution // Globalisation and the Problem of Preservation of Cultural Diversity. Moscow, 2010.
- Is Darwinism the Basis of Materialistic World Outlook? // Ch.Darwin and Modern Biology. St. Petersburg, 2010.
- Problem of Human Nature in Modern Genomic Researches // Philosophy of Nature Today. Moscow, 2009.
- Theory and Practice of Human "Breed" Improvement // "Voprosy Filosofii" (Problems of Philosophy), №.5, 2006
- Eugenics: Founders and Successors // "Chelovek"(Human Being), № 6, 2006.
- Unknown Pages of Russian Eugenics // "Vestnik RAN", № 7, 2006.
- Improving the Human "Race" as a Problem of Eugenics (History, Attemps at Substantiation, Practice // "Social Sciences", № 3, 2006.
- Last and Future of Eugenic Idea //Eugenics in Discourse of Global Modern Problems. Moscow, 2005.
- Biology and Culture: Peculiarities of Interaction // "Biology and Culture. Moscow, 2004.
- Eugenic Project: pro and contra. Moscow, 2003.
- Eugenic Project for Making People Healthier// "Philosophy of Health". Moscow, 2001
- Problem of Evil in Esoterics of Postmodernism//"Discourses 0f Esoterics. Philosophical Analysis. Moscow, 2001.
- Ethic and Natural Scientific Status of Discipline: Eugenics Special Case//Etos Nauki". Moscow, 2008 (co-author S. Mikhailina)
- Mankind's Degeneration - Is It a Reality or Illusion? // Health as the Problem of Natural and Biomedical Sciences // "Filosofia Nauki", publ. 13. Moscow, 2008.
- Value of Life as the Problem of Applied Ethics// "Life as Value". Moscow, 2000.
- Modern Myths about Death //"Death Idea in Russian Mentality". St. Petersburg, 1999.
- Satanism in Strategies of Surviving // "Strategy of Surviving: Cosmism and Ecology". Moscow, 1997.
- Biofilia and Problem of Death // "Biophilosophy". Moscow, 1997.
- Euthanasia of Defective Individuals//"Bioethics. Problems and Perspectives". Moscow, 1997.
- R.Karpinskaya as the Scientific Leader // "Philosophy of Biology: Yesterday, Today Tomorrow". Moscow, 1996.
- Russian Religious Philosophy versus Satanism in XX. // "Philosophy of Russian Cosmism". Moscow, 1996.
Reports, theses, performances.
- Bases of a true humanism: problems and prospects of liberalization of eugenics//Dialogue of cultures in the conditions of globalization: Materials Beacon. forum, посвящ. G. Aliyev's memories. M, 2012. Page 569-574.
- Ethical examination of innovatics in genetic engineering//the 6th Materials. scientific conf. "Philosophical problems of biology and medicine". M, 2012. Page 245-247.
| Head Deputy of Bio- and Echophilosophy Centre; Member of Department Council.
|Main Scientific Results
Philosophical Analysis of Eugenic Concept