Date and place of birth
Scopus Author ID: 57195981407
1988, Moscow region
- 2005–2010 – Faculty of Philosophy, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- 2010–2013 – postgraduate studies at Faculty of Philosophy, Lomonosov Moscow State University. Specialty: “History of Philosophy”.
Cand. Sc. Philosophy [Ph.D.], Moscow State University, 2014.
| Research Interests
Russian philosophy of XIX-XX centuries, religious philosophy and ethics, French philosophy of XX century, existentialism.
- 2010–2014 – senior lecturer in philosophy, social sciences and humanities at Moscow State Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology (MGAVMiB).
- 2014-2020 – research fellow at the Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- From 2020 - senior research fellow at the Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- “Philosophy” at Moscow State Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology (2010–2014).
- “Philosophical Problems of Natural Science” at Moscow State Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology (2011–2014).
- “Veterinary Deontology” at Moscow State Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology (2011–2014).
- “Ethics and Psychology of Merchandizing” at Moscow State Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology (2010–2011).
- Current reception of Russian philosophy abroad. RFBR, project No. 19-011-00764a (project participant, 2019-2021);
- F.M. Dostoevsky in the literary and archival sources of the late XIX - the first third of the XX century: criticism, journalism, ego-documents, scientific discourse. RFBR grant (project participant), 2018–2020;
- Philosophical Russian studies abroad during the second half of XX-XXI centuries: research trends, schools and centers (2012–2014).
- Grant on the short-term scientific trip to France from the Franco-Russian Center of the Humanities and Social Sciences (Paris, October 2013).
- Lev Shestov and His French Followers. M.: IFRAS, 2016. - 157 p. ISNN - 978-5-9540-0297-3.
- The Kingdom of Heaven and the Temporal Kingdoms: Controversy between V.S. Solovyov and Antony (Khrapovitsky) // Idei i idealy = Ideas and Ideals, 2021, vol. 13, iss. 2, pt. 2, pp. 369–381;
- F.M. Dostoevsky about the all-human and all-humanity: origins and reception // F.M. Dostoevsky in literary and archival sources of the late 19th - first third of the 20th century / Ed. by E.A. Andrushchenko, V.M. Vvedenskaya, M.V. Kozmenko. Moscow: IMLI RAN, 2021, pp. 25–39;
- The social ideal of F. M. Dostoevsky and theocratic project of V. S. Solovyov in assessments of thinkers of the Silver age // Vestnik slavianskikh kul’tur, 2021, vol. 61, pp. 115–126;
- Diary. Letter. Personal testimony: Lev Shestov - S.N. Bulgakov // Replicas: philosophical conversations / Ed. by Yu.V. Sineokaya. Moscow: YaSK Publishing House, 2021, pp. 879–904. (Co-authored with A.P. Kozyrev);
- Lev Shestov in France: reception of the ideas of the Russian philosopher (the first half of the 20th century) // Voprosy filosofii. 2021. No. 6 P. 45–53;
- V.S. Soloviev Between Orthodoxy and Catholicity: Responses of Contemporaries // History of Philosophy, 2021, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 35–45;
- Georgy Ivanovich Chelpanov // Institute of Scientific Philosophy. Beginning / Ed. by A.V. Chernyaev, T.G. Shchedrina. Moscow: Political Encyclopedia, 2021, pp. 183–191;
- Philosophical ideas of Russian writers // History of Russian Philosophy. Ed. by A.V. Chernyaev. Moscow: GAUGN-Press, 2021, pp. 91-103. (Co-authored with A.V. Chernyaev);
- Existentialism and Personalism in Russian Philosophy // History of Russian Philosophy. Ed. by A.V. Chernyaev. Moscow: GAUGN-Press, 2021, pp. 160-169;
- Philosophy of Russian Cosmism and Eurasianism // History of Russian Philosophy. Ed. by A.V. Chernyaev. Moscow: GAUGN-Press, 2021, pp. 178–188. (Co-authored with A.V. Chernyaev);
- The Truth of Tragedy and the Tragedy of Truth // Philosophical Letters. Russian and European Dialogue. 2021. Vol. 4, No. 4. P. 241-247;
- Lev Shestov on Crime and Punishment // Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Filosofiya. Sotsiologiya. Politologiya – Tomsk State University Journal of Philosophy, Sociology and Political Science. 2021. 64. pp. 70–76.;
- The Relations of the Church and the State in the Russian Public Polemic in the 1870–1890s // Issues of Theology. 2019. Vol. 1. No. 4. P. 518–531;
- Lev Shestov // RUDN Journal of Philosophy. 2019. Vol. 23. No 2. P. 192—209;
- Shestov Lev // Electronic Philosophical Encyclopedia;
- An existential reading of “The Varieties of Religious Experience” by W. James in Russia // 150 Years of Pragmatism. History and modernity. M.: Academic project, 2019. pp. 152–160;
- Lev Shestov as a Publicist and Literary Critic (1895‒1900).Unknown Articles // History of Philosophy 2019, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 58–71;
- The Philosopher’s “Cursed Chance”: Lev Shestov and Varvara Malakhieva-Mirovich // Russian Studies in Philosophy. 2019. Vol. 57. No. 4. pp. 365–377;
- The philosopher's “cursed chance”: Lev Shestov and Barbara Malakhiev-Mirovich // Philosophical emanations of love. M.: Publishing House YASK, 2018. pp. 267–278;
- Lev Shestov about F.M. Dostoevsky: pro et contra // Philosophical School. 2019. No. 7. pp. 65–69;
- Existentialism and Personalism in Russian Philosophy // The Journal of Education and Science “ISTORIYA” (“History”). 2018. Vol. е18;
- Philosophical Ideas of Russian Writers (co-authored with A.V. Chernyaev) // The Journal of Education and Science “ISTORIYA” (“History”). 2018. Vol. е18;
- Philosophy of Russian Cosmism and Eurasianism (co-authored with A.V. Chernyaev) // The Journal of Education and Science “ISTORIYA” (“History”). 2018. Vol. е18;
- Justification by Faith: New Testament Themes in Lev Shestov`s Philosophe // New Testament Imagery and Plots in the Culture of Russian Modernism / O.A. Bogdanova, A.G. Gacheva (eds.). Moscow: Indrik, 2018. P. 345–355.
- Lev Shestov: from Revolutionary Populism to God // Revolution, Evolution and Dialogue of Cultures. Moscow: Gnozis, 2018. P. 109–118.
- Varvara Malakhieva-Mirovich's Philosophical Quest // History of Philosophy, 2016. Vol. 21, no 1, pp. 53-62.
- Nietzsche in France: the conflict of early interpretations // Philosophical Magazine. 2015. № 1
- "Wanderings on souls" by Benjamin Fondant: Arthur Rimbaud // Philosophical Sciences. 2015. № 9
- Boris de Schloezer and Lev Shestov // Historical and Philosophical Yearbook`2013. М., 2014. P. 353–365.
- Lev Shestov and Georges Bataille about the nature of philosophical ignorance // Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 7. Philosophy. 2014. № 2. P. 15–23.
- Benjamin Fondane: Lev Shestov`s disciple // Philosophy and Culture. 2014. № 2. С. 15–23.
- Lev Shestov and Georges Bataille: “peregrination through the souls” and dramatization as philosophical methods // Aspects: Collection of articles on the philosophical problems of history and modernity. Vol. VIII. Moscow, 2013. P. 348–354.
- Piron G. Lev Shestov. Philosopher of the groundlessness (Review of the book: Piron G. Léon Chestov, philosophe du déracinement. Lausanne: L`Age d`Homme, 2010. 456 p.) // Philosophical Sciences. 2013. № 2. P. 153–156.
- Lev Shestov and psychoanalysis // Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 7. Philosophy. 2012. № 3. P. 28–38.
- Lev Shestov`s interpretation of the divine essence and the metaphor of repetition // POINTS/PUNCTA. 2011. № 1–2. P. 341–346.
- Galkovsky and “Two Idiots” // Russian Journal. 20.05.09.
- Male and female in society and culture // Common Sense. Winter 2008/2009. № 1 (50). P. 42–45.
- Schlozer B. Nietzsche and Dostoevsky (translated from French) // Russian Philosophy Abroad: History and Present. M.: Knorus, 2017. P. 352–361;
- Fondan B. Rimbaud the crook // Philosophical Sciences. 2015. No 9. P. 122–126;
- Schloezer B. de. Nietzsche and Dostoevsky // Historical and Philosophical Yearbook`2013. М., 2014. P. 366–376.
- The Modest Philosopher Adolf Lazarev: Life, Ideas, Correspondence (Review on “A Hardworking Interpreter of Shestov’s Groundlessness”: Adolf Markovich Lazarev. Letters. Articles on Lev Shestov, ed. by V. Khazan. Moscow: Vodolei Publ., 2019. 440 p.) // History of Philosophy. 2020. Vol. 25. No 1. P. 141–150.
- The living God of Russian philosophers (on N.N. Rostova’s “The Expulsion of God. The Problem of the Sacred in the Philosophy of Man”. Moscow, 2017. 432 p.) // History of Philosophy. 2018. Vol. 23. No 1. P. 130–135;
- L. I. Shestov: Pro et Contra, Anthology // Problems of Philosophy. 2017. No 12. P. 215–218;
- Existential in Russian Thought (on V.P. Vizgin’s “Faces and Subjects of Russian Thought”. Moscow, 2016. 360 p.) // History of Philosophy. 2017. Vol. 22. No. 1. P. 136–139.
Participation in scientific conferences and seminars
- Basic Values of Russian Civilization: Their Understanding in Russian Moral Philosophy (F.M. Dostoevsky and His Interpreters) and Ways of Transformation in the Modern World // International Conference “Second Stepin's Readings. Rationality in the digital age. Moscow. Institute of Philosophy RAS, November 9–10, 2021;
- The social ideal of V.S. Solovyov and his preaching of the reconciliation of churches in the perception of contemporaries // All-Russian Conference "The Social Ideal as a Problem of Russian Philosophical and Political Thought". Moscow, Institute of Philosophy RAS, April 21, 2021;
- S.L. Frank and S.V. Lurie: a dispute about culture, values and religion // Krakow meetings–2021. Semen Frank: The Philosophy of Absolute Realism. May 19–22, 2021;
- In search of an unknown God: Lev Shestov and D.S. Merezhkovsky // International Scientific Conference “D.S. Merezhkovsky in the circle of Russian and European writers (To the 155th anniversary of his birth)”. Moscow, IMLI RAN, December 9-10, 2020;
- "Whole-human" in the writings of N.Ya. Danilevsky, F.M. Dostoevsky and V.F. Ern // International scientific conference «Reception of Dostoevsky’s creativity in Russian and foreign culture of the late XIX – first third of the XX century». Moscow. IMLI RAS. December 19-20, 2019;
- The problem of the relationship between church and state: V.S. Soloviev and Hieromonk Anthony (Khrapovitsky) // Krakow meetings 2019. Poland, Krakow, Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec. June 2-5, 2019;
- Lev Shestov on Crime and Punishment // International Conference «Literature, Law & Psychoanalysis. 1890–1950». Great Britain, University of Sheffield, April 11–13, 2019;
- Lev Shestov about F.M. Dostoevsky: pro et contra // XXIX Annual Theological Conference. Moscow, PSTGU, November 6, 2018;
- “Unhappy consciousness” as an existential problem in the philosophy of Benjamin Fondan // Annual scientific video conference «Man as a Natural, Social, Existential Being: "Pain Points" of Philosophical Anthropology - 2018». Moscow, IPh RAS, June 5, 2018;
- Russian Roots of Benjamin Fondan's Adogmatic Aesthetics // VI International Scientific Conference «Music - Philosophy - Culture. Own and foreign in the history of art and culture». Moscow State Conservatory named after P.I. Tchaikovsky, April 24–26, 2018;.;
- Justification by faith: New Testament themes in the philosophy of Leo Shestov // International scientific conference "New Testament images and plots in the culture of Russian modernism". Moscow, IMLI RAS, November 21–23, 2017;
- Lev Shestov: From Narodnichestvo to God // Philosophy Day 2017. Moscow, IPh RAS, November 14 and 16, 2017;
- Lev Shestov - Vladimir Soloviev's critic // International scientific conference “Lev Shestov in the context of modernity. To the 150th anniversary of the philosopher". St. Petersburg. September 15, 2016;
- Philosophical searches of V.G. Malakhieva-Mirovich // Scientific conference «The women in the history of russian philosophy». IPhRAS, October 28, 2014;
- Nietzsche in France: the conflict of the first interpretations // Symposium "Philosophical Heritage of Friedrich Nietzsche". Moscow, IPh RAS, October 7, 2014;
- Lev Shestov in exile // Round-table “Emigration sub specie philosophiae”, House of Russian emigration them. A. Solzhenitsyn. Moscow, March 2014.
- Benjamin Fondane: existential poet-philosopher // “Days of Science of Faculty of Philosophy of Kiev National University–2014”. Kiev, April 2014.
- Representations of human being in Georges Bataille`s mystical atheology and Lev Shestov`s existential philosophy // Fifth Interuniversity Conference “Problems of historical and theoretical religious studies”, Institute of Philosophy, Theology and History of St. Thomas. Moscow, April 2013.
- Lev Shestov about Communism and National Socialism // “Days of Science of Faculty of Philosophy of Kiev National University–2013”. Kiev, April 2013.
- Lev Shestov`s understanding the divine essence and the metaphor of repetition // Third Interuniversity Conference “Problems of historical and theoretical religious studies”, Institute of Philosophy, Theology and History of St. Thomas. Moscow, March 2011.
- Boundary of human: Lev Shestov and Sigmund Freud // Anniversary Conference “Philosophy and paradigms of modern science”, Philosophical Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University. Moscow, December 2011.
- Lev Shestov`s god-seeking // Scientific School for young researchers: “Russian Philosophy: history and modernity”. Belgorod, November 2009.