Date and Place of birth
1973, Solnechnogorsk, Moscow Region
Scopus Author ID: 57202758951
RSCI Author ID: 462305
Russian Orthodox Institute of St. John the Theologian, Department of Theology and Philosophy, 2000.
PhD in Philosophy, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2005
- Senior Research Fellow, Department of Philosophy of Religion, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow: 2005 – present.
Philosophical Theology, History of Christian Philosophy, Patrology (especially latin II-VIII centuries)
- "Introduction to comparative theology". State University of Humanities (Russian Academy of Sciences).
- "Patrology". St.Tikhon's Orthodox University.
- "Theology of St. Maximus the Confessor in his treates Liber Ambiguorum". St.Tikhon's Orthodox University.
- St. Jerome of Stridon. Biblical Scholar, Exegete, Theologian. Moscow, 2010.
- Christian Platonism of Marius Victorinus. Moscow, 2007.
- Latin Patrology: Pre-Nicaean Period, 150-325 A.D. (in Russian), Moscow, 2005.
- The Doctrine of St. Ambrose of Milan on Logos as Creative Wisdom and Power in the Context of Ancient and Patristic Cosmology. In Khristianskoye Chteniye. 2021. No. 4. P. 107–124.
- Natural Theology in Patristic Thought: Arguments for the Existence of God. In Natural Theology in the Eastern Orthodox Tradition. Eds. D. Bradshaw, R. Swinburne. St. Paul (Minnesota): IOTA Publications. 2021.
- Metaphysics of the Divine Intellection in Marius Victorinus and its Possible Philosophical Sources. In Philosophy of Religion: Analytic Researches. 2020. 4(2). P. 91–128. DOI: 10.21146/2587-683X-2020-4-2-91-128.
- Plotinus’ Doctrine on the Intellection and Consciousness of the One and Its Immediate Analogues. In Voprosy Filosofii. 2020. No. 9. P. 178‒189. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21146/0042-8744-2020-9-178-189.
- Aristotelian Concept of Providence According to the Evidence of ancient and early Christian Authors. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2020. Vol. 91. P. 57–74. DOI: 10.15382/sturI202091.57-74.
- Il discernimento spirituale in Giovanni Cassiano e nella tradizione ascetica occidentale dei secoli V–VI. In Discernimento e vita Cristiana. Atti del XXVI Convegno ecumenico internazionale di spiritualita ortodossa. Bose, 5‒8 settembre 2018 / Ed. by L. Cremaschi, A. Mainardi. Magnano, 2019. P. 99‒115.
- The Argument from Sensus Divinitatis and the Historical Argument for the Existence of God in the History of Patristic Thought. In Proceedings of the Department of theology of SPbTHA. 2019. No. 1 (3). P. 17‒32. DOI: 10.24411/2541‒9587‒2019‒10002.
- Criticism and apology of the doctrine of “homoeousia” in latin patristics of the 4th century: Marius Victorinus vs. Hilary of Poitiers. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2019. Iss. 85. P. 31‒51. DOI: 10.15382/sturI201985.31‒51.
- The Theory of “inspired translation” and its criticism by St Jerome of Stridon. In Christian reading. 2019. No. 4. P. 77‒98. DOI: 10.24411/1814‒5574‒2019‒10068.
- INTELLIGENTIA SIMPLICITATIS: the Doctrine of Divine Simplicity of Marius Victorinus, Its Philosophical Sources and Theological Significance. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2018. Vol.78. P. 28-46.
- The Doctrine of Divine Simplicity: Historical Forms and Contemporary Discussions. In Proceedings of the Department of theology of SPbTHA. 2018. No. 1. P. 60-96.
- The principle of self-diffusion of the Good: from Plato to Bonaventura. In Philosophy Journal. 2018. Vol. 11. No. 3. P. 88-105.
- The Wisdom of God as Ars Dei in St. Augustine: Between Neo-Platonism and Christianity. In Wiener Patristische Tagungen VII. Bd. XL. Wien, 2017. P. 259-268.
- Act of Vision as an Analogy of the Proceeding of the Intellect from the One in Plotinus and of the Son and the Holy Spirit from the Father in Marius Victorinus and St. Augustine. In Studia Patristica. Vol. LXXV. Leuven–Paris–Walpole. 2017. P. 55–67.
- Transformation of Aristotelian categories in the theology and cosmology of Maximus the Confessor. In Philosophy Journal. 2017. Vol.10. No. 2. P. 38-61.
- The Birth of Trinitarian Metaphysics in the Christian West in the 4th - 9th Centuries. In Christian reading. 2016. No. 3. P. 10-32.
- Wisdom of God as Ars Dei Have bl. Augustine: between Neoplatonism and Christianity. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Series II. History. History of the Russian Orthodox Church. 2016. Vol. 5 (72). P. 9-19.
- St. Augustine's Paradigm: Ab Exterioribus Ad Interiora, Ab Inferioribus Ad Superiora in Western and Eastern Christian Mysticism. In European Journal for Philosophy of Religion, 2015. Vol. 7. No. 2. P. 81-107.
- Teaching of Blessed Augustine on the “Double Procession” of the Holy Spirit and Its Philosophical Justification. In Christian reading, 2014. No. 5. P. 8-29.
- Contemporary Discussions on the Patristic Trinitarianism: The Paradigm of Théodore de Régnon, Its Followers and Opponents. In Philosophija religii, Almanac, 2013. P. 62-84.
- Elements of the Doctrine of Divinization in the Latin Fathers. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2012. Vol. 6 (44). P. 7-20.
- The Intelligible Triad In Neo-Platonism and Patristics (part II). In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2011. Vol. 6 (38). P. 7-29.
- The Intelligible Triad In Neo-Platonism and Patristics (part I). In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2011. Vol. 5 (37). P. 7-32.
- Elements of apophatic Theology in Writings of Marius Victorinus. In Istoriko-filosofskii ezhegodnik (History of Philosophy Yearbook), 2011, no. 2010. P. 53-68.
- Teaching on Evil in Latin Patrology. In The Orthodox Encyclopedia, Vol. XX. Moscow, 2009. P. 215-220.
- Natural Theology in latin patristic. In Philosophija religii, Almanac, I. 2007. P. 282-301.
- Natural and supernatural Theology in the doctrine of St. Gregory of Nyssa. In Philosophija religii, Almanac, I. 2007. P. 264-281.
- St. Gregory of Nyssa. In The Oorthodox Encyclopedia, Vol. XII. 2006. P. 480-522.
- Teachings on will in the western medieval Theology. In The Orthodox Encyclopedia, Vol. IX. Moscow, 2006. P. 297-306.
- Arguments of existence of the God in ancient Philosophy and Christian Theology. In Vestnik Pravoslavnogo Svjato Tihonovskogo Gumanitarnogo Universiteta. I, Moscow, 2006. P. 30-51.
- Augustin’s Doctrine on report of the free human action and divine grace in salvation. In Augustin. The treatises on various questions, Moscow, 2005. P. 8-40.
- Early version of Christian Theodicy: Tertullian on the nature and origins of evil. In Acts of the international Conference “Problem of evil and Theodicy” (in Russian and in English), Moscow, 2005. P. 202-213.
- St. John Cassian and Prosper of Aquitania. In Arles’ Preachers of V-VI A.D., Moscow, 2005. P. 330-381.
- Marius Victorinus. In The Orthodox Encyclopedia, Vol. VIII, 2004. P. 448-461.
- Boethius. In The Orthodox Encyclopedia, Vol. VI. Moscow, 2003. P. 118-125.
- The Category of “Bonum” in western latin Theology. In The Orthodox Encyclopedia, Vol. V. Moscow, 2002. P. 239-241.
- Augustin’s Trinitarian Doctrine and the orthodox Triadology in IV A.D. In Acts of a international theological Conference “Saint Trinity” (in Russian and in English), Moscow, 2002. P. 156-181.
- Corpus Areopagiticum. Theologie. In The Orthodox Encyclopedia, Vol. III. Moscow, 2001. P. 201-208.
- Trinitarian doctrine of Marius Victorinus. In Alpha i Omega, 2000, N 23, 2000. P. 366-383.