Year and place of birth
Scopus Author ID: 57195547021
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Dr. Sc. in Philosophy, 1970 («The main stages and trends in the development of philosophical thought in Sweden»), IPh USSR Academy of Sciences
Leading Research Fellow, Department of History of Political Philosophy
From 1973 to 1990 - Head of the Department of IF AN USSR
- Sweeden philosophical thought, 1972.
- Man as a subject of philosophical perception, 1972.
- My Path. From the Battle of Kursk to the Moscow Victory Parade of 1945 // Personality, Culture, Society. Vol. ХХII. № 1-2. 2020.
- Social state: Genesis, Becoming, Perspectives // Law and State: The Theory and Practice. № 3, 2019
- Social State in the Context of the Ideas of Convergence and "the Third Way" // Law and State: The Theory and Practice. №8 (164), 2018.
- Anton Pavlovich Chekhov // Russian philosophy; encyclopedia. M.: Book club, 2014.
- Soviet ant postsoviet philosophy // Russian philosophy; encyclopedia. M.: Book club, 2014.
- Philosophy of antropology // Russian philosophy; encyclopedia. M.: Book club, 2014.
- Man // Russian philosophy; encyclopedia. M.: Book club, 2014.
- Institute of philosophy, RAS // Russian philosophy; encyclopedia. M.: Book club, 2014.
- N.A. Berdyaev personal-existential philosophy // History of russian philosophy. Textbook. M.: Book club, 2013.
- The rebelios apostol of freedom // Nikolai Alexandrovich Berdyaev. M.: Rospen, 2013.
- The phenomena of man's freedom // Introduktion to philosophy. M.: Cultural revolution, 2012.
- To the question of Chekhov's world view // Questions of philosophy №6, 2012.
- An increadible encyclopedia of the not prime author // Literary Newspaper №5, 2012.
- The first experience of publishing Chekhov's encyclopedia // Philology: scientific studies №3, 2011.
- The article "Luka and Chekhov" // Russia today. Sofia, 2011, № 38 (663) and 39 (664).
- Articles in the "Dictionary of Russian Philosophy", edited by M. Maslin. The French edition, edited by Fr. Lesur. The publishing house "The age of man". Lausanne, Paris, 2010 (in French): Philosophy in the Soviet Union, post-Soviet period, Experience of Eschatological Metaphysics, IPh RAS.
- The article "Parity of economic power and political control in the social state" // Democracy and sovereignty. Moscow, 2010.
- Western Social Democracy: Trends updates and upgrades //Problems of Philosophy, 2001, № 11.
- Perspectives of the European model of the social state // VF. 2004, № 6.
- Man as a special form of life // Philosophy. The publishing house Norm. 2005.
- The problem of genesis of the conservatism of existential type // VF. 2006, № 3.
There are about 400 publications. Look in the biographical dictionary: P.V. Alekseev. Philosophers of Russia of XIX-XX centuries. Biographies, ideas, works. 3rd edition, Moscow, 1999, 4th edition, Moscow, 2002. p. 662-663.
The main scientific results
- Had performed as the initiator of investigations of the history of philosophy in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, filling gaps in national science. He introduced into scientific use the concept of "historical-philosophical geography".
- Made adjustments to the definition of time and place of logical positivism as philosophical currents: the views of the founders of Uppsala school in Sweden, representing an early, not yet developed form of logical positivism, anticipated the main ideas of the Vienna section to next 15-20 years.
- One of the first started the investigation of stages and trends of philosophical thought in Russia as the Soviet and post-Soviet period (in the collective works of the "Russian philosophy. Dictionary," 1995; "History of Russian Philosophy", 2001, etc.).
- Substantiated the need to create a holistic conception of human in the structure of the object of philosophical anthropology. He put forward his own interpretation of the phenomenon of the inner freedom of human.
- Concluded that a new type of social democracy originated in Europe at the end of the twentieth century, oriented on a converged model of social development (social-liberalism).
- First explored the genesis of the political conservatism of the special, existential type of European philosophy in the XIX century.
The order "Red Star", "The Order of the Patriotic War II degree", a number of medals, including a bronze medal of the main committee of VDNH.