Date and place of birth Reseacher ID: U-5447-2018
28.04.1941, Moscow. Scopus Author ID: 16414115000
Lomonosov Moscow State University, faculty of history, 1963.
Ph.D. in philosophy since 1978. Ph.D thesis: "Specifics of medieval knowledge (on example of "Scholastic history of Peter Komestora")".
D.Sc. in philosophy since 1994. D.Sc. thesis "Specifics of medieval philosophy. Peter Abelard's conceptualism" (1994).
Fields of research
The history of philosophy, ontology, metaphysics.
- Primary: Major Research Fellow in the department of Philosophical Problems in Social Sciences and Humanities, IPhRAS.
- Additionally: Professor of the Department of Foreign Philosophy of the Russian State Humanitarian University.
- "The history of medieval philosophy" (32 hours), course "Philosophy of the Renaissance and the Reformation" (32 hours) - Philosophical Faculty of Russian State Humanitarian University.
- "Ontology" - Faculty of Philosophy GAUGN.
- Latin language - Faculty of Philosophy and Political Science Faculty in GAUGN.
- The aporias of discourse / Ed. S.S. Neretina. Мoscow, IPhRAS, 2017 (with A.P. Ogurtsov, K.A. Pavlov-Pinus, N.N. Murzin)
- Philosopher and science. Aleksandr Pavlovich Ogurtsov / Ed. S.S. Neretina. Moscow, "The Voice", 2016.
- Ontology process. The process and time. Moscow, "The Voice", 2014 (with Ogurtsov A.P.)
- Resurrection of political philosophy and political action. Paris uprising of Etienne Marcel 1356-1358 period. Moscow, 2012.
- Artwork - text - work. SPb., 2012.
- The concepts of political culture. Moscow, 2011. (with Ogurtsov A.P.)
- Rehabilitation of things. SPb., 2010. (with Ogurtsov A.P.)
- Philosophical loneliness. Moscow, IPhRAS, 2008.
- Ways to universals. SPb., 2006. (with Ogurtsov A.P.)
- Points on the vision. SPb., 2005.
- Culture Time. SPb., 2000. (with Ogurtsov A.P.)
- Trails and concepts. Moscow, IPhRAS, 1999.
- Believer mind. On the history of medieval philosophy. Arkhangelsk, 1995.
- Believer mind. The book of life, and Salic Law. Arkhangelsk, 1995.
- Word and text in medieval culture. History: myth, time, mystery. Moscow, 1993
- Word and text in medieval culture. Abelard's conceptualism. Moscow, 1993.
- Ontology of memory. To the 100th anniversary of M.Y. Gefter / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 24, 2018, p. 1-17. URL: https://vox-journal.org/content/Vox%2024/Vox24-4-NeretinaGefter.pdf
- "La "Fraternite" Vernadsky" / "Vernadsky, la France et l'Europe". Bordeaux: MSHA. 2017. p. 113-124.
- Poetic history of Vico: about the sense of marginal / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 22, 2017. URL: https://vox-journal.org/content/Vox%2022/Vox22-Neretina-Viko.pdf
- A pause of contemplation, or a subjunctive mood in history / Ideas and ideals. No. 3 (33), 2017.
- Uchroniya: time of negative experience / Shalamov Train. Problems of Russian identity: the fate and worldview of VT Shalamov (on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of his birth). Moscow, "The Voice", 2017.
- Years 1917: Sacrifices of history / Russian Studies in Philosophy. V.55. № 3 - 4, 2017.
- Freedom as a historical fact / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 23, 2017. URL: https://vox-journal.org/html/issues/408/409
- The great lie of our time / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 23, 2017.
- The will to the truth / Russia - Ukraine: Review or reproduction of political paradigms. Rostov-on-Don, 2016, pp 632 - 645.
- Free will as a problem node / Russian Way Russia. The new old order - the eternal return? Moscow, NLO, 2016.
- Time Steps. Without preface / Moscow, Philosophy and science, 2016.
- XVII century: Habakkuk and the beginning of the philosophy of consciousness / Russian Issues. Proceedings of the 12th All-Russian Conference. Moscow, IPhRAS, 2016.
- Repetition as a Stilistic Device in the Work of Mikhail Lermontov // Russian Studies in Philosophy. 2016. V. 54. № 2.
- Lermontov and Littell: repeats the semantics // Culture and Art, №2, 2015, p. 157-170.
- Agon War // VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 18, 2015. URL: http://vox-journal.org/html/issues/299/303
- Oddities of alienation. A comparison of the ideas of alienation and estrangement in the Ogurtsov's A.P. work. VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 18, 2015. URL: http://vox-journal.org/html/issues/299/303
- On the death and rebirth of art. VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 19, 2015. URL: http://vox-journal.org/html/issues/324/328
- Event discourse. Science methodology and discourse analysis. Moscow, IPhRAS, 2014, p. 86-116.
- "Brotherhood" of Vernadsky. "The landmarks", Vol. 9, Moscow, IPhRAS, 2014.
- Augustine about indivisible. World of Psychology. 2014. № 2.
- Augustin's time, from verb to noun. VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 16, 2014.
- Discourse run. Philosophy and culture. 2013. № 6. (http://www.nbpublish.com/fkmag/view_page_74.html)
- Derrida vs Augustine. Likhachev Readings 2013, SPb., 2013.
- Subsistentsiya and the person. Variety priori. Moscow, 2013, p. 63-86.
- Dialogue, self-determination and mass subject. Problems of Cultural Studies. №3, 2013. (Http://www.panor.ru/journals/culturolog/).
- Armstrong D.M. Universals. Opinionated introduction. Trans. from English, Moscow, 2011.
- Peter Abelard. History of my distress. Trans. from latin, Moscow, 2011.
- Peter Abelard. Theological treatises. Trans. from latin, Moscow, 1995. (2nd revised edition: Moscow, 2010).
- Anthology of medieval thought. Theology and philosophy of the European Middle Ages. T.1-2. SPb., 2000-2001.