1991, Penza region, Russia
- Process management of macroprojects convergence (on the example of the integration of the Eurasian Economic Union and the “Silk Road Economic Belt”. Information and economic aspects of standardization and technical regulation. 2019. Vol. 3 (49). P. 11
- Civilization factor in political system formation of the Eurasian Economic Union founders. Juvenis scientia. 2019. P. 23‒28. DOI: 10.32415/jscientia.2019.11‒12.06.
- Modern civilization projects and civilizational identity: factors of nationality, ideology culture. Collection of abstracts. INION RAS. 2019. pp. 573-577.
- Conflicts of civilizational projects in the Middle East. Conflictologiya / nota bene. 2019. Vol. 3. DOI: 10.7256/2454-0617.2019.3.31101 URL: https://nbpublish.com/library_read_article.php?id=31101
- The problem of determining political system in regional integration blocks. Law and politics. 2018. Vol. 11. pp 23-30. https://doi.org/10.7256/2454-0706.2018.11.28009 (in Russian)
- The Analysis of Regional Integration Entities with the Help of Structural and Functional Approach: Capabilities and Limitations. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Political Science and Religion Studies. 2018, vol. 26, pp. 21-36. https://doi.org/10.26516/2073-3380.2018.26.21 (in Russian)
- Political system stability factors in regional integration blocks. Security issues. 2017. Vol. 2. pp. 62-69 https://doi.org/10.7256/2409-7543.2017.2.21683 (in Russian)
- Political system of regional integration block. World politics. 2016. Vol. 3. pp. 53-60. https://doi.org/10.7256/2409-8671.2016.3.19674 (in Russian)
- Correspondence of international relation paradigms and classical integration theories. Politics and society. 2016. Vol. 7. pp. 870-873. https://doi.org/10.7256/1812-8696.2016.7.19433 (in Russian)
- The problem of determining political system in regional integration blocks. Law and politics. 2016. Vol. 11. pp 23-30. https://doi.org/10.7256/2454-0706.2018.11.28009 (in Russian)