Education ORCID ID: 0000-0002-9258-3498
Novosibirsk State University, faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, 1993. Reseacher ID: V-5570-2018
Scopus Author ID: 56554151800
Ph.D. in philosophy since 2003. Ph.D thesis: "The problem of self-justification of reason in modern and classical philosophy", Russian State Humanitarian University Department of Philosophy.
- Senior Research Fellow in the department of Philosophical Problems in Social Sciences and Humanities, IPhRAS.
- The aporias of discourse / Ed. S.S. Neretina. Мoscow, IPhRAS, 2017 (with A.P. Ogurtsov, S.S. Neretina, N.N. Murzin)
- About the nature of logical reasoning. Moscow, IPhRAS, 2010, 159 p.
- Theorizing about consciousness: epistemic pro-domains (Part 2) / Philosophical Journal, № 3, Vol. 11, 2018.
- Theorizing about consciousness: epistemic pro-domains (Part 1) / Philosophical Journal, № 2, Vol. 11, 2018.
- Plurality of Consciousness Appearances – Plurality of Methods / Constructivist Foundations. № 2, Vol.12, 2018.
- Justice and truth: between the dog and the wolf / Ideas and ideals, No. 1, Vol.1, 2017.
- 110 years old V.T. Shalamov. Following the impressions of the conference / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 22, 2017. URL: https://vox-journal.org/content/Vox%2022/Vox22-Pavlov-Pinus.pdf
- Shalamovsky project: from rhetoric - to experience, or from experience - to art? / Train of Shalamov. Ed. S.A. Nikolsky. Moscow, "The Voice", 2017. (with N.N. Murzin)
- There is no freedom of will. But there is "free space" / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 21, 2016. URL: https://vox-journal.org/content/Vox%2021/Vox21-PavlovPinus-FreeSp.pdf
- Theorizing Agents: Their Games, Hermeneutical Tools and Epistemic Resources // Constructivist Foundations. vol.11, #3. 2016.
- Reading "Being and Time" / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 20, 2016. URL: http://vox-journal.org/content/Vox20/Vox20-Pavlov-Pinus-SZ.pdf
- Fundamental theories (consciousnesses and not only): problems, errors, perspectives / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 21, 2016. URL: http://vox-journal.org/html/issues/347/374
- On the book by Dragalina-Chernoy (Rec. On the book: Dragalin-Chernaya EG Informal notes on the logical form / SPb .: Aleteya, 2015) / VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 20, 2016. URL: http://vox-journal.org/content/Vox20/Vox20-Pavlov-Pinus-DC.pdf
- Construction of fundamental theories / Methods of thought. Ways of speaking. Collection of materials VII International Conference of the School of Philosophy of the Higher School of Economics (Moscow, 27-30 April 2016) / URL: https://phil.hse.ru/plc/ways 2016
- Human knowledge and “As-If” knowledge of Ideal Observers // Constructivist Foundations, v.10, #2, March 2015. pp. 239-240.
- Cross-cultural life philosophy and its national identity. Philosophical magazine, vol 8, №4, 2015.
- The paradox of Fitch and the disappearance of ignorance. Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State University. Series: Philosophy, 2014, №1, p. 25-31
- Logic and counterexamples. Philosophy of Science. 2013, №4 (59), p. 79-88.
- Topology and phenomenology: a comparison of semantic spatiality. Methodology of science and discourse analysis. Moscow, IPhRAS, 2014, p. 249-268.
- "Consciousness and Things" by prof. V.Vasiliev. VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 16, 2014. URL: http://vox-journal.org/content/vox16/Vox16-PavlovPinus.pdf.
- The order of the problems vs. order solutions: around paradox Fitch, el. Journal of Voice. VOX: the Journal of Philosophy, № 13, 2012.
- How does philosophy: social aspect. Philosophical Journal, 1 (10) 2013, (http://iph.ras.ru/periodicals.htm)
- Spatiality as a fundamental structure. Philosophy. Language. Culture. Vol. 4, p. 15-25.
- Consistency and truth: to the logical topology of the language. Vestnik NSU, 2011, v.9, №3, p. 20-25.
- On the ontological and pragmatic aspects of logic. PFUR Bulletin, 2011, №3, p 41-54.
- A logical topology and the processes of reasoning. Materials of the conference "Smirnov's Readings Seventh logically", Moscow State University, 2011, p. 104-106.