The main results:
In the study of perceptional structure it has been demonstrated, that grounded in pre-predicative foundations of everyday thinking, perceptual intentionality appears to be epistemologically more fundamental, than linguistic reference.It has been clearly explicated, that sensory experience’s re-enactivation should be viewed as inevitable constituent of perceptive intentionality. It produces image schemas, which firmly (but tacitly) connected with linguistic meaning (2022).
- The role of imagination and pre-conceptual experience in meaning-constitution process has been studied (2021)
- Methodological presumptions of creativity’s study within the framework of constructive realism’s, bodily oriented approaches’ and post-nonclassical hermeneutics’paradigms have been investigated. Transcendental-phenomenological approach to meaning-constitution subjectivity’s evolution in the modern post-nonclassical hermeneutic has been elucidated. Ontological status of sociocultural subjects in post-husserlian phenomenology has also been investigated. It has clearly been demonstrated, that intentional stratum of ideal subjects of culture’s depreciation paves the way to the reduction of naturalistic style (2020).
- Meaningful dimensions of human subjective reality and sociocultural spaces of creativity as well as the limits of meaning-constitution process in phenomenology of intersubjectivity have been examined. Philosophical matters’ transformation of the meaning’s content in historical types of hermeneutics has clearly been demonstrated (2019).
- Cognitive presumptions of creativity’s analysis as meaning-constitutive human activity within the paradigm of phenomenological constitution and post-modern deconstruction have been examined. Meaning-analysis as ideal subject matter of epistemology in hermeneutical practices’ reflection allows to elucidate their relevance not only to historical types of rationality in social cognition, but also to the relevant culture universals (2018).
- Historical types of rationality in social cognition have been reconstructed. Cultural presuppositions as well as philosophical and methodological parameters of classical, non-classical and (post)non-classical (according to V.S. Stepin) periods in social sciences’ methodology have clearly been analyzed.
- It has clearly been demonstrated, that non-classical social constructivist methodologies’ application to traditional concepts of classical social philosophy paves the way to modeling more many-dimensional image of social reality, new dimensions of which sedimented in such concepts as communicative space, intersubjectivity, social bifurcation, everyday life, life-world, ontopoesis and so on. It has also been shown, that non-classical methodology’s potential (symbolic interactionism, social phenomenology, ethnomethodology, etc.) allows not only explicit of value- and meaningful contents of social experience, but also reconstruct socio-cultural dynamic’s driving forces.
- Socio-ontological foundations and cognitive limits of classical social methodology have been clearly outlined. Phenomenological alternative to classical social methodology has been proposed.
- Explanatory power of phenomenological description in social sciences has been explicated. Phenomenological meanings of “other minds” problem both in transcendental E. Husserl’s phenomenology and in post-husserlian phenomenological critique have also been analyzed.
- Heuristic power of transcendental E. Husserl’s phenomenology for contemporary epistemology and cognitive sciences has been thoroughly examined. Phenomenological epistemology’s contribution into interdisciplinary researches has carefully been shown. It has been clearly demonstrated, that phenomenological analysis is not only able to throw a light to tacit (implicit) meanings of cognitive social sciences’ fundamental concepts, i.e. to explicit tacit presuppositions, but also to promote elimination of hidden discrepancies in their philosophical foundations.
- Cognitive parameters of the methodological meanings’ migration process from phenomenological philosophy to cognitive sciences (sociology, history, anthropology, geography, etc.) have been investigated. It paves the way both to many-dimensional model of phenomenological movement in social sciences and to existential horizons of human subjectivity’s explication in interdisciplinary contexts (sociology of the “small groups”, psychological theory of the so called “reflective ego”).
- Conceptual framework of the social phenomenology as theoretical synthesis of transcendental E. Husserl’s phenomenology and “understanding” M. Veber’s sociology has thoroughly been analyzed. It has clearly been shown, that phenomenological methods’ application to sociological research field allows: meaningful shift of sociological concepts on the different levels of scientific analysis to explicit, to throw a light to implicit background knowledge as social communications’ cognitive foundation, to create many-dimensional and philosophically sophisticated model of sociality as it is.
- Phenomenological imperatives of the human life-world have been formulated. They are shown to be based upon cognitive presumptions of the active and agent (non-contemplative) conception of human cognition, impossibility of extra-language access to the life-words’ structures, as well as upon methodological imperative of scientific concepts explication on the basis of the life-worlds’ meanings.
- Socio-philosophical implications of the life-world as the so-called everyday thinking and cultural symbols’ “finite province of social meanings” have also been investigated.
- Cognitive presumptions of phenomenological constructivism have been analyzed. It has been demonstrated, that phenomenological constructivism with the so-called “bracketing” ontological meanings (predicates of existence) adhered to it and with the accent upon meaningful structures of the life-world, has been formed decisive cognitive presuppositions of the moderate cognitive constructivism (compatible with scientific realism) transformation into radical one. The latter is based upon the image of reality as ontological substance of human cognition processes. It has also been demonstrated, that phenomenological constructivism has loud the profound epistemological foundation of the moderate constructivism transformation into the radical one.
- Heuristic power of ethnomethodology has been analyzed, cognitive limits of ethnomethodological program of verbal communications (infinite triangulation A. Ciqurel’s paradox) have been investigated.
- On the basis of cognitive phenomenological constructivism peculiarities phenomenological presuppositions of post-modern epistemology’s formation has been explicated, that is: driving forces of cognitive dynamics from phenomenological constitution to post-modern deconstruction strategies.
- Scientific and unscientific social knowledge’s correlation within phenomenological models has been examined. Heuristic power and cognitive limits of phenomenological “purification of method” imperative, that is: methodological claim of the life-world evidences of scientific concepts has been explicated.
- Meaningful horizon and heuristic power of intersubjectivity concept as social communications’ transcendental foundation, on the one hand, and as communicative program of social knowledge substantiation in the (post)non-classical paradigm, on the other, has been investigated.
- On the basis of interdisciplinary models of intersubjectivity principal obstacles of cognitive limits explications of communicative paradigm in theory of knowledge has been outlined.
- Cognitive significance of imagination in human meaning-constitutive activity and its boundary position between sensibility and thinking, as well as the function of imagination in the scientific conceptualization processes has been investigated.
- Heuristic power and cognitive limits of the so-called radical naturalism in epistemology has been outlined. Cognitive perspectives of “naturalistic turn” in epistemology on the basis of the “extended mind”, neurophenomenology and philosophy of artificial intelligence have been estimated. It has been demonstrated, that cognitive challenges of radical naturalism aimed at non-intentional epistemology formation leads to depreciation of philosophy in contemporary culture.
- Referential structure of the “creativity” concept as cognitive horizon of meaning-constitutive human activity has been defined. Cognitive aspect of creativity as widening semantic spaces of human thinking, activity and social organization has been outlined. Cognitive structure of meaningful entities as ideal subject matters of social epistemology and the intentional object of logic and methodological analysis have also been investigated.
- The most perspective philosophical and cognitive scientific projects of the meaning constitutive studies such as: philosophic-analytical, phenomenological, mentalistic and linguistic-communicative ones have been analyzed. It has been demonstrated, that further meaning-constitution investigation within the framework of analytical philosophy proceeds by means of the “split-sense” (direct, conventional, primordial, etc.) procedures. It has also been shown, that phenomenological analysis allows to explicit some hidden discrepancies of the linguistic-communicative project. Substantiated, that philosophical analysis presents itself as the general matrix of meaningful synthesis of cognitive scientific approaches to meaningful entities analysis.
- The problems of the “split-sense” in the semantic space have been discovered, some basic problems of metaphor epistemology have been explicated. It has been proved that the theory of metaphor and cognitive hermeneutics development correlate with prevailed type or rationality in social cognition.
- Cognitive reflection of neo-romantic conception of the metaphor (A. Richards) and semantic interactionism (M. Black) in their conceptual controversy with neo-pragmatic conception of D. Devidson has been implemented. Heuristic power of metaphor in natural sciences has been clearly shown (M. Hesse).
- Historical types of cognitive hermeneutics which correlate to historical types of social sciences’ rationality have been analyzed. It has been demonstrated, that conceptual content of “meaning” appears relative to its theoretical reconstructions’ procedures.
- Cognitive scientific presuppositions (N. Chomsky’s generative grammar) of the “synthetic” P. Riquer’s conception of the metaphor as the synthesis of phenomenological method to cognitive hermeneutics have been investigated, the significance of metaphorical tension in subject—predicate transformation, its ontological meaning as possibility of alternative re-description (and as the consequence – some new possibilities) of the human life-world.