Born in Moscow on May 11, 1986
State Academic University for Humanities, Philosophy Department
Ph.D. in Philosophy (Candidate of Science) since 2012 (thesis subject: "Foreknowledge as epistemological problem (critical analysis of Karl Popper' conception)")
|Main Research Interests
||theory of knowledge, philosophy and methodology of science, theoretical and cognitive problems of scientific foresight, methodology of social forecasting and foresight research, philosophical, methodological and ethical-axiological problems of the modern stage of science development
Since 2018 - Senior Research Fellow of the Department of the Theory of Knowledge
Since 2014 - Research Fellow of the Department of the Theory of Knowledge
Since 2012 - Junior Research Fellow of the Department of the Theory of Knowledge
- Foresight as an epistemological problem. Moscow: IPhRAS, 2015. 247 p.
- Socio-anthropological dimensions of convergent technologies. Methodological aspect. Collective monograph. Kursk: ZAO "University book", 2015. (et al. with Arshinov V. I., Budanov V. G., Moskalev I. E., Kamensky E. G., Chekletsov V. V., Grebenshchikova E. G., Pirozhkova S. V., Aseeva I. A., Sushchin M. A., Grimov O. A.). Section "Foresight as a complex activity in the techno-natural environment" (p. 154-174).
- Socio-anthropological dimensions of convergent technologies. Models, forecasts, risks / V. I. Arshinov, V. G. Budanov, S. V. Pirozhkova et al.; ed. by I. A. Aseeva, V. G. Budanov. Kursk: ZAO " University book, 2017. 243 PP. *
- Socio-anthropological dimensions of convergent technologies. Ontologies and communication. Collective monograph. Kursk: ZAO "University book", 2016. (et al. with Arshinov V. I., Budanov V. G., Moskalev I. E., Kamensky E. G., Chekletsov V. V., Grebenshchikova E. G., Pirozhkova S. V., Aseeva I. A., Sushchin M. A., Grimov O. A.). Section "Scientific and meta-scientific communication at the present stage of scientific and technical development" (p. 68-84).
- Science as a Cultural Phenomenon and a Sociocultural Project // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2020. Vol. 90. No. 3. P. 324–331. DOI: 10.1134/S1019331620030053.*
The ideal of integral knowledge as a principle of the organization of science and society: a view in 4338 from the beginning of the XXI-th century // VOX. Philos. journal. 2020. Vol. 15. No. 28. Pp. 1-19. DOI: 10.37769/2077-6608-2020-28-1.*
- The category "young scientist" in the historical and scientific context: an attempt of rational reconstruction // Polylogos. 2020. Vol. 4. URL: https://polylog.jes.su/s258770110013252-9-1. DOI: 10.18254/S258770110013252-9.*
- Social expectations: epistemic grounds and the role in the society of knowledge // Society. Communication. Education. 2020. Vol. 11. C. 7-18. DOI: 10.18721/JHSS.11101.*
- Technoscience as a socio-cultural project: from the ideas of the beginning of the XX-th century to modern realities // Problems of philosophy. 2020. No. 6. Pp. 81-91. DOI: 10.21146/0042-8744-2020-6-81-91.*
- Philosophy in the structure of university knowledge: cultural mission and competence approach // Noospheric studies. 2020. Issue 4. Pp. 94-103. DOI: 10.46726/NOOS. 2020. 4. 94-103.*
- Philosophy as an element of the Russian scientific system: historical aspects of the problem // Studia Humanitatis Borealis. 2020. No. 4. Pp. 4-14. DOI: 10.15393/j12. art. 2020. 3661.*
Complex thinking and its heuristic possibilities: reflections on a new project for integrating scientific knowledge / Polylogos. 2019. T. 3. No. 3 (9). URL: https://polylog.jes.su/s258770110007541-7-1. DOI: 10.18254/S258770110007541‒7.
- Foresight as a form of social design // Philosophy of science and technology. 2019. Vol. 24. No. 2. Pp. 109-123. DOI: 10.21146/2413-9084-2019-24-2-109-123*.
- Socio-philosophical ideas of A. Bogdanov within the context of problems of social engineering // Russian studies in Philosophy. 2019. No. 6. P. 525-533. DOI: 10.1080/10611967.2019.1682876* (co-authored with V. V. Omelaenko).
- Historical context and modern meaning of social projects of Alexander Bogdanov // ANO. 2019. No.12. 2019. T. 10. No. 12 (86). URL: https://history.jes.su/S207987840005338-0-1. DOI: 10.18254/S207987840005338-0* (co-authored with V. V. Omelaenko).
- Forecasting and its place in the system of scientific knowledge //Problems of philosophy. 2018. No. 11. Pp. 99-110;
- The principle of participation and modern mechanisms of knowledge production in science // Epistemology & Philosophy of Science. 2018. Vol. 55. No. 1. Pp. 67-82;
- Social science and social practice: modern approaches and ideas of Alexander Bogdanov / Polylogos. 2018. Vol. 2. No. 4. URL: http://polylog.jes.su/s258770110000064-2-1. DOI: 10.18254/S0000064-2-1 (co-authored with Omelaenko V. V.)
- Soviet Marxism and Identity of Russian philosophy // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2018. Vol. 88. No. 11. Pp. 1039-1049 (English version: Soviet Marxism and Identity of Contemporary Russian Philosophy // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018, Vol. 88, No. 6, pp. 539-548
- Socio-Humanistic Support for Technological Development: What Should It Be Like? // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2018. No. 5. Pp. 444-454 (English version: Socio-Humanistic Support for Technological Development: What Should It Be Like? // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018, Vol. 88, No. 3, pp. 210-219)
- Is a realistic turn in the philosophy of science realistic? // Perspectives of realism in modern philosophy / Moscow, 2017. Pp. 297-331.
- Unity and pluralism of predictive research methodology // Philosophy of science and technology. 2017. Vol. 22. No. 2. Pp. 29-42. DOI: 10.21146/2413-9084-2017-22-2-29-42. *
- Many-faced foresight: from universal knowledge to foresight forecast // Epistemology & Philosophy of Science 2017. Vol. 52. No. 2. Pp. 8-19. DOI: 10.5840/eps201752223.
- Prediction, forecast, scenario: to the question of the diversity of the results of future research // Philosophy of science and technology. 2016. Vol. 21. No. 2. Pp. 111-129. DOI: 10.21146/2413-9084-2016-21-2-111-129. *
- Predictive and futurological research: on the issue of differentiation of competencies // Philosophical Sciences. 2016. No. 8. P. 100-113 (supported by RFBR grant no. 15-03-00875).
- Prognostic approaches and ethical bases of techno-social expertise // Problems of philosophy. 2015. No. 12. Pp. 5-16. (co-authored with I. A. Aseeva).
- Foresight in the structure of scientific creativity // Philosophy of creativity / ed. by Smirnova N.M., Alekseeva A. Yu. M.: Iintell, 2015. Pp. 369-378.
- Predictive support for the development of AI technologies: forecasting vs. futurology // Artificial intelligence: philosophy, methodology, innovations. Proceedings of the IX-th all-Russian conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists. Moscow, MIREA, 10-11 December 2015 / Under the General editorship of E. A. Nikitina. Moscow: MIREA, 2015. Pp. 28-34. (The full text of the collection can be found here)
- Foresight approach as a tool for reflexive management of innovative development // Reflexive processes and management. Proceedings of the X-th International Symposium "Reflexive processes and management", 15-16 October 2015, Moscow // Edited By V.E. Lepsky. Moscow: Kogito-Center, 2015. Pp. 67-71.
- Choice and knowledge of the future: from an existential problem to a decision-making methodology // Man before choice in the modern world: problems, opportunities, solutions. Proceedings of the all-Russian scientific conference. October 27-28, 2015, IPh RAS (Moscow) / Ed. by M.S. Kiseleva. Moscow: Scientific thought, 2015. Vol. 3. Pp. 185-192.
- The opposition of constructivism and realism in relation to the knowledge of the future // Epistemology and philosophy of science. 2015. T. XLIII. No.1. Pp. 37-42.
- Predictive strategies in the knowledge society // Cognition and consciousness in an interdisciplinary perspective. Part 2. Moscow, 2014. Pp. 113-139.
- The concept of "foresight" in different areas of philosophical knowledge (experience of problematization) // Cognition and consciousness in an interdisciplinary perspective. Part 1. Moscow: Institute of philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2013. Pp. 204-228 (ISBN 978-5-9540-0253-9).
- Scientific creativity and foresight // Philosophical research. 2013. No. 1-4. Pp. 59-75. (within the framework of the research project "Scientific creativity as an object of interdisciplinary analysis" (RFBR 2012-2014, 12-33-01098, head V. A. Lectorsky).
- Scientific foresight: interdisciplinary parallels // Philosophical research. 2012. No. 3-4. Pp. 20-39.
- Is knowledge a construct? // Epistemology and philosophy of science. Vol. 2012. No. 4. Pp. 81-85.
- Foresight and its epistemological foundations // Problems of philosophy. 2011. No. 11.
- The problem of scientific foresight in the philosophy of K. Popper // Problems of philosophy. 2009. No. 6.
- The problem of predictions in the social philosophy of K. Popper // Philosophical research. 2007. No. 3-4.
- Theory of knowledge // Philosophy for bachelors: Textbook / Under the editorship of M. A. Kukartseva. SPb.: LAN, 2018. Pp. 268-306.
- The I-st prize of the competition for the best book of the Institute of philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences for 2013-2015 in the category "Individual monograph" for the work "Foresight as an epistemological problem "(Moscow: IPh RAS, 2015).
- Diploma of the winner of the IX-th all-Russian conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists " Artificial intelligence: philosophy, methodology, innovation"
- 3-rd place in the competition of research papers of students of MSU, RSUH, SPbSU, GUGN and postgraduates of the 1-st year of IPh RAS-2008 for the work "The problem of scientific foresight in the philosophy of Karl Popper».