Year and place of birth
Fields of research
Theory and history of ideology, national and ethnic identity, human rights
elibrary.ru SPIN: 4796-7839, AuthorID: 746386
Ph.D. in Political Sciences , 2009. Subject of the dissertation paper: «Ideology of the radical nationalism in contemporary Russia».
- Since 2013, Research Fellow at the Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Lecturer at the State Academic University for Humanities: Theory of Politics, Political Consulting, Political Conflict Theory.
- Lecturer at the Institute of Journalism and Literature: Theory of Politics, Sociology, Political Geography
- Social-historical and ideological foundations of the contemporary Russian state / Editor-in-chief V. Shevchenko. М.: IPH RAS, 2014. 221 p. 14 а.л. (co-authored by V.Burov, V.Spiridonova, R.Sokolova, V.Shevchenko).
- The reinvention of time: about the book by Irina Sandomirskaya “Past discontinuous: fragments of restoration” // Polylogos. 2023. V. 7. № 1. URL: https://polylogos-journal.ru/s258770110025021-5-1/. DOI: 10.18254/S258770110025021-5
- The city as a palimpsest: the phenomenon of “empty places” in the urban environment // Polylogos. 2022. V. 6. № 3. URL: https://polylogos-journal.ru/s258770110022905-7-1/. DOI: 10.18254/S258770110022905-7
- Feminism as an antiwar strategy and practice: the case of Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine // Studies in East European Thought. 2022. No 74. P. 521–534. URL: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11212-022-09520-y
- Book Review: Individual and Collective Memory in the Digital Age. Collective monograph. E.O. Trufanova, N.N. Emelyanova, A.F. Yakovleva (ed.). Moscow: Akvilon. Sociology of power. 2022. № 34(1). P. 167-171.
- Revolution and Utopia: Images of the Future in Alexander Bogdanov’s Science Fiction // Russian Studies in Philosophy. 2019. Vol. 57. No. 6. P. 546-554. DOI: 10.1080/10611967.2019.1670551
- Tectology of Alexander Bogdanov and Rationality of Architecture of Soviet Avant-Garde // ISTORIYA. 2019. V. 10. Issue 10 (84) [Electronic resource]. Access for registered users. URL: https://history.jes.su/s207987840005325-6-1/ DOI: 10.18254/S207987840005325-6
- "Two Europes" in the epoch of violence. About the book by Michael Mann “Fascists. Sociology of fascist movements" // Polylogos. 2019. V. 3. № 4 [Electronic resource]. Access for registered users. URL: https://polylog.jes.su/s258770110008050-7-1/ DOI: 10.18254/S258770110008050-7
- Failed alternatives to the political history of Russia as a factor in political consciousness. Symposium held by «Полилог/Polylogos» magazine // Polylogos. 2019. V. 3. № 3 [Electronic resource]. Access for registered users. URL: https://polylog.jes.su/s258770110007511-4-1/ DOI: 10.18254/S258770110007511-4 (with Kara-Murza A., Loktionov M., Omelaenko V., Zhukova O.)
- Probability, reality and alternatives to the revolution in the interpretation of Vassily Maklakov, the Liberal and Statist // Polylogos. 2019. V. 3. № 2 [Electronic resource]. Access for registered users. URL: https://polylog.jes.su/s258770110006554-1-1/ DOI: 10.18254/S258770110006554-1
- Political and philosophical meanings of the city: the case of Florence // Polylogos. 2019. V. 3. № 1 [Electronic resource]. Access for registered users. URL: https://polylog.jes.su/s258770110004975-4-1/ DOI: 10.18254/S258770110004975-4
- Look in the mirror: reflections on the book by Evert van der Zveerde “A Glance from the Side upon the History of Russian and Soviet Philosophy” // Polylogos. 2918. Vol. 2. № 3. URL: http://polylog.jes.su/s258770110000049-5-1 DOI: 10.18254/S0000049-5-1
- The art of creating of modernity: «Episodes of Modernism: From the Origins to the Crisis» by Gleb Napeneenko and Alexandra Novozhenova. Moscow, New Literary Review, 2018 // Polylogos. 2018. Vol. 2. № 2. URL: http://polylog.jes.su/s258770110000039-4-2. DOI 10.18254/S0000039-4-1
- Philosophy of the inanimate: historical memory and monuments in the national narrative. A few plots from the Russian experience // Polylogos. 2018. Vol. 2. № 1. URL: http://polylog.jes.su/s258770110000028-2-1. DOI: 10.18254/S0000028-2-1
- Skepticism about elections, reflections on the history of mutual (mis)understanding of Russia and the USA, the "Suffering Middle Ages" without memes: an overview of book novelties // Polylogos. 2018. Vol. 2. № 1. URL: http://polylog.jes.su/s258770110000029-3-1. DOI: 10.18254/S0000029-3-1
- Leaning towards the right: will the right-wing populists drown unified Europe? // Politics and Society. 2017. № 7. С.9-21. DOI: 10.7256/2454-0684.2017.7.20578
- Revolution as modernization, October through the eyes of a science fictionist, Adorno and reptiles of the sea: an overview of novelties // Polylogos. 2017. Vol. 1. № 2. URL: http://polylog.jes.su/s258770110000020-4-4
- Whether the memory of the Empire is the factor of the integration of the modern Central Europe? / Ethnic, national and proto-national narratives: formation and representation. Saint-Petersburg, Aleteya, 2017. Ed. by S. Fyodorov, A. Daudov. P. 294-303
- Russia as Europe: European fundamentations of the civilisational identity of Russia // Philosophical thought. 2017. №2. P.71-83. DOI: 10.7256/2409-8728.2017.2.18882
- “There is no good for a moral being without freedom…”. Nikolai Karamzin on individual and intellectual freedom // Nikolai Karamzin and the historical destiny of Russia. To the 250th anniversary of the birth / Common. ed. and comp. A. A. Kara-Murza, V. L. Sharova, A. F. Yakovleva. Moscow, 2016. P. 323-337.
- Right turn in the European politics: accident or regularity? // The scientific heritage, No5 (5), 2016. Vol.2. P. 38-41.
- Russian "mir" as a variant of a geocultural integration (according to some aspects of the theory of P.B.Struve // Philosophy and culture. 2016. № 6. P. 842-850.
- Polycultural societies and contemporary models of federalism // Problems of Russian self-consciousness: politics and culture: papers of the 13th All-Russian Scientific Conference (Moscow, May 26, 2016, Yaroslavl, 1-3 June 2016) / Ed. by T. Zlotnikova and S. Nikol'skiy. Yaroslavl: RIO YAGPU, 2016. P. 150-156.
- Josip Juraj Štrosmajer and projects of the unification of the peoples of the Habsburg empire: from illirism to yugoslavism // Forced neighborhood - voluntary adaptation in diplomatic and international relations in Central and Eastern Europe in the XVIII-XX centuries. M., Institute of Slavic Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2016. P. 30-31.
- Thinkers of the XXth century about the First World War (IPh RAS, Moscow, December 2014) // Philosophical sciences, 2015. № 4. P. 146-156.
- Formation of the nation within the borders of the empire: the experience of Hungary and the Czech Republic. Nation and ethnicity in the humanities / Editors-in-chief A. Daudov, S. Fyodorov. SpB.: Aleteya, 2015
- The role of the ethnic factor in the development of state Russia // Social-historical and ideological foundations of the contemporary Russian state. М., 2014. P. 121-141
- Gender aspects of the modern left-wing politics: the specifics of Russia: Selected Papers presented at the XXIII World Congress of Philosophy in Athens, August 4–10, 2013 // XXIII World Congress of Philosophy: Philosophy as Inquiry and Way of Life (Athens, 04–10 August 2013). Abstracts. Athens, 2013. P. 657.
- Herzen and the criticism of European revolutions. Digest of articles of the international scientific conference "Alexander Herzen and the historical fate of Russia". – М., IPh RAS, 2013
- Gender aspects of the modern left-wing politics: the specifics of Russia / Philosophy: Theory and Practice: Selected Papers presented at the XXIII World Congress of Philosophy / Russian Academy of Science, Institute of Philosophy ; Ed.: V. Sharova, E. Trufanova, A. Yakovleva. – М. : ИФ РАН, 2013
- Gay pride – to be or not to be: the experience of the two capitals of Russia. Gender studies, № 20-21, 2010. Center for gender studies, Kharkov• Imaginary Enemy: migrantophobia in contemporary Russia. Labour and Social Affairs, №1, 2009
- Labour migration in Russia: problems and inevitability. Labour and Social Affairs, №3 (45), 2008
- Visualizing the image of an Enemy // The visual image. Interdisciplinary Studies. M .: IPh RAS, 2008
- Continuity of the radical right-wing ideology in Russia. Political and Philosophical Yearbook. M.: IPh RAS, 2008
- Neo-conservatism as the ideological basis of Pax Americana system. Cosmopolis, №1 (7) 2004
- Gender aspects of the modern left-wing politics: the specifics of Russia. XXIII World Congress of Philosophy. Athens. August 4-10, 2013.
- Identity conflicts in transforming societies. VI Russian Congress of Philosophy, Nizhny Novgorod, 2012
- Historical myth as an ideological resource of radical nationalism in Russia. Thesis for the V Russian Congress of Philosophy. Vol. 2, Novosibirsk, 2009