Head of the Department of the Philosophical Problems of Politics, Main Research Fellow
December 4, 1949, Moscow
- Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, in 1973.
- Post-graduate studies: Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philosophy, (1981-1985);
- DSc in Philosophy (2008). DSc Thesis: ). «The evolution of the idea of the State in Western and Russian socio-philosophical thought: comparative analysis» (Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences).
- PhD in Philosophy (1985). PhD Thesis: «Сritical analysis of the concept of society by M. Crozier» (Lomonosov Moscow State University)
The challenges of Globalization, Modernization, War and Peace, Power, Bureaucracy, formation and evolution of the modern Russian State
- Head of the Department of the Philosophical Problems of Politics at the Institute of Philosophy RAS;
- Leading / Senior Reserch Fellow at the Department of the Philosophical Problems of Politics (since 1986);
- Member of the Dissertation Council D 002.015.05 (Institute of philosophy, RAS) for doctoral dissertations in political science;
- Member of The Dissertation Council D. 002.015.02 (Institute of philosophy, RAS) for doctoral dissertations in social philosophy;
- Lecturer of the State Academic Universiry of Humanitarian Sciences.
- «New modernity» and tradition in a multipolar world: philosophical-political analysis.: Moscow.2018. 117 PP. (with Vladimir Shevchenko, Valeria Spiridonova, Rimma Sokolova)
- Integration and disintegration processes in the history of the Russian State: social and philosophical aspects. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2015. (with V. N. Shevchenko, R. I. Sokolova, V. G. Burov). Ed.by: V. N. Shevchenko, V. I. Spiridonova. – 121 p.; ISBN 978-5-9540-0285-0.
- Modern problems of the Russian State. Philosophical essays. Moscow.: Progress - Tradition. 2015. (with V. N. Shevchenko, R. I. Sokolova). – 464 p. – ISBN 978-5-89826-425-3.
- Russian State: the Experience of philosophical reading. Moscow.: Progress-Tradition. 2012. (with V. N. Shevchenko, R. I. Sokolova). 512 p. ISBN 978-5-89826-400-0.
- The evolution of the idea of the State in Western and Russian socio-philosophical thought. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2008. – 186 p. – ISBN 978-5-9540-0118-1.
- The State in the modern world. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2003. (with R. I. Sokolova). – 253 p. – ISBN 5-201- 02102-6.
- The Bureaucracy and Reform. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 1997. – 202 p. – ISBN 5-201-01939-0.
- American hegemony as a new «center of power» Russian Journal of Philosophical Sciences = Filosofskie nauki. 2019. Vol. 62. № 1. PP. 48‒66. DOI: 10.30727/0235‒1188‒2019‒62‒1‒48‒66.
- Western discourse of the "standard of civilization" and its evolution // Civilization studies review. . 2019. Vol. 1. № 1. P. 91‒107. URL: https://civstudies.ru/article/view/3551 . DOI: https://doi.org/10.21146/2713‒1483‒2019‒1‒1‒91‒107.
- The origin of an Imperial consciousness in the United States // RUDN JOURNAL OF POLITICAL SCIENCE 2019. Vol. 21. № 2. PP. 268‒281 URL: http://journals.rudn.ru/political-science/article/view/21844 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22363/2313-1438-2019-21-2-268-281
- Discourse "civilization against barbarism" as a tool for implementing world hegemony / / World of civilizations and "modern barbarism": the role of Russia in overcoming global nihilism / Rel. ed. V. N. Rastorguev; sci. edited by A. V. Nikandrov. Moscow: Institute Of Heritage, 2019. Pp. 48-62.
- Globalization in the XXI century: Involution or new perspectives? // Age of globalization. 2018. № 3(27). P. 15-25. DOI: 10.30884/vglob/2018.03.02.Risk of world socio-political entropy and revival of Russian civilization // Choice of long-term strategy in the conditions of global instability and civilizational heritage: Based on the XV International. Panarin. readings'. M., 2018. P. 178-193.
- European phenomenon of «New Modernity» and Russia // Russia: trends and prospects. Yearbook. Issue. 12 / Resp. red. V. I. Gerasimov. Part 2. M., 2017. PP. 78-82.
- Information war as a kind of «Absolute War» – a new type of war of the XXI century / / Religion and politics in post-secular society / Ed.: T. A. Senyushkina, V. A. Baranov. Simferopol: ARIAL, 2017. P. 259-271.
- Accession to the" New Modernity": European and Russian perception of Tradition and Prospects of development // Traditionalism in the era of revolutions. Cultural policy and civilization’ choice: Papers of the XIV international A.S. Panarin’s readings / Resp. ed. V. N. Rastorguev; Moscow: Institute of Heritage, 2017. P. 156-174.
- “New Modernity” and the Traditional Values // Philosophical Sciences. 2017. Vol. 6, pp. 35-49.
- State-civilization as the search of Identity of the Russian society // Political space and social time.Simferopol. 2016.
- "State-civilization" as a Reply to the Challenges of the New world order //Russiaas a State-civilization: a higher Purpose and alternatives Development. M.:InstituteOfHeritage. 2016.
- Origins of the New world order and the Second World war // Philosophy of War and Peace (To the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory). M. 2016.
- Information War as a kind of "Absolute War" - a new type of Wars of the XXI century. // Political Space and Social Time: Identity and everyday life in the Structure of the Human World. Simferopol. 2016.
- Crozier Michel // The Philosophers ofFrance. Dictionary. M.; St.-Ptsb. 2016.
- "Civilization approach and the New Challenges of the XXI century" // "Russiaas a State-civilization: a philosophical and political aspect of analysis". M. 2016.
- "Civilization: New meanings in the era of the Transformation of the Modern world order".Russia: Tendencies and Prospects of development. Yearbook. Vol.11. INION. M. 2016. - Part 1.
- Absolute war as a symbol of the XXI century // Philosophical Sciences. 2015. Vol. 6. PP. 22- 36. - ISSN 0235-1188.
- New dimensions of globalization and the problem of consolidation of Russian society / / Socio-historical and ideological foundations of the modern Russian State, Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014. PP. 11- 56. ISBN 978-5-9540-0263-8.
- «Soft ideology» of modernity and the virtual space // Philosophical Sciences. Moscow. 2014. №. 1. PP. 31-41. ISSN 0235-1188.
- Russian territory and the power over territory in a postmodern world // Dynamics of interaction between internal and external factors and the vector of development of Russian society. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2013. - PP. 67-116. ISBN 978-5-9540-0237-9.
- The evolution of ideas about the Russian State // Bulletin of the Russian philosophical society. Moscow. 2012. No. 4 (64). PP.29-34.
- Russian territory. Experience of a new knowledge // Philosophical Sciences. 2012. No. 8.
- «Moscow Kingdom»: a historical choice of Russia // Philosophy of science. 2011 Moscow. No. 9. PP.60-72.
- Moscow Kingdom as a type of political strategies of the Russian state // Political strategy of the Russian State as a philosophical problem. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2011. PP.71-130.
- Two versions of a "strong State" // http://www.politvektor.ru/glavnaya-tema/5687/ 25.04.2011.
- The revolutionary aspect of Russian modernization // Philosophical Sciences. Moscow. 2011. No. 1. PP. 60-71.
- Modern analysis of the Bureaucratic phenomenon // 19.04.2010. http://www.politvektor.ru/glavnaya-tema/4598/
- Background and logic of the Russian transformations // Modern state, society, people: the Russian case. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2010. PP. 9-53.
- State: the machine of power or ethical nature? // 12. 02 2010. http://www.politvektor.ru/glavnaya-tema/4152/
- The return of the good genius. Part II. The welfare state in post-industrial world // http://www.politvektor.ru/glavnaya-tema/3870/
- The return of the good genius. Part I. Evolution of the social state. // 24. 01. 2010, http://www.politvektor.ru/glavnaya-tema/3869/
- New models of the social state // Proceedings of the III International socialist forum «Strategy of overcoming the global economic crisis as the position of socialists». Moscow. 24 June 2009 – Moscow. 2010. PP. 55-58.
- The Russian understanding of basic democratic values // Problem analysis and state government planning. Moscow. 2009. Vol. 2. No. 5. PP. 6-18.
- The evolution of the relationship of the Person and the State // Anthropological dimension of the Russian State, Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2009. PP.7-45. PP. 7-45.
- Russian and European understanding of the development of democratic values // Philosophical Sciences. Moscow. 2009. No. 5. PP. 18-29.
- Welfare state as the main task of the modern theory and practice of social democracy // Current social democracy in the twenty-first century. Moscow. 2009. Vol. 12. PP. 195-216. PP. 195-216.
- Western theories of bureaucracy and the Russian reality // Bureaucracy in the modern world: theory and realties of life. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2008. PP. 7-62.
- «Strong state»: Western and Russian interpretation / Personality. Culture. Society. Moscow. 2008. No. 2. (41). PP.190-197.
- The evolution of the idea of the State in Western social and philosophical thought // Political-philosophical year-book Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2008. Vol. 1. PP. 35-55.
- The idea of the State: Western and Russian context // Philosophical Sciences. Moscow. 2007. No. 10. PP. 35-55.
- The modern state: the experience of the West and the problems of the new Russia // Viability of the Russian state as the philosophical and political problem. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2006. PP. 73-97.
- Globalization and the nation-state. // The destiny of the state in the era of globalization. Moscow. 2005. PP. 5-47.
- Globalization: political and ideological changes // Polignosis. Moscow. 2004. No. 4. PP. 3-19.
- Socio-political challenges of globalization // Russia: the Spiritual situation of the day. Moscow. 2004. No. 3-4. PP. 112-154.
- Contradictions of globalization and new world // Russia: the Spiritual situation of the day. Moscow. 2004. No. 1-2. PP. 109-142.
- The ambivalence of globalization // Polignosis. Moscow. 2003. No. 1. PP. 31-42.
- The concept of "common good" in modern Western science // the Spiritual dimension of modern politics. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2003. PP. 5-38.
- Democratic perspective of the etatist model of the State in modern Russia // The Etatist models of modernization. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2002. PP. 31-57.
- Weak and strong state as the two historic models of modernization in modern conditions // Vestnik MGU. Series 12. Political science M. 2001. No. 4. PP. 95-109.
- The evolution of the concept of the common good in Western political thought // Polignosis. M. 2001. No. 1. PP. 41 - 56.
- Dialectics of power and reform // Literary review. M. 1998. No. 5-6. – PP. 83-86.
- Fahigkeit und Grenzen des Liberalismus bei der Losung der Gesellschaftsprobleme // Der Ernstfall auch in Russland. Baden/ 1997/ - C.189-196.
- Methods of political influence and manipulation (with R. I. Sokolova) // Technology of power. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 1995. PP. 88-141.
- Power and influence // Technology of power. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 1995. PP. 27-33.
- The political man as an instrument of the government // Technology of power. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 1995. PP. 69-87.
- Identity crisis in Russia and problems of its overcoming // Information digest Security. Moscow. 1994. No. 1-2. PP. 39-45.
- The reform strategy by M. Crozier // Free thought. Moscow. 1993. No. 11.
- How to overcome the crisis of State? // Public Sciences and modernity. Moscow. 1993 No. 4. PP. 43-54.
- The formation of the category of the political world (axiological aspect) // From the history of political philosophy. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 1992.. PP. 18-48.
- Power, democracy, privilege (Materials «round table») // Questions of philosophy. Moscow. 1991. No. 7.
- Political crisis in modern France in the theory of M.Crozier // Problems of political philosophy. Moscow. 1991. PP. 54-68.
- Axiological aspect of the problem of the world (on materials of the Western political science) // the World as man's problem. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences.1990.. P. 38 - 62.
- The phenomenon of bureaucratic power in the mirror of non-conservative ideology, in proc. Power. Philosophical and political aspects. Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 1989. (with E. V. Osipova). PP. 68-87.
- Co-editor of the monograph «Integration and disintegration processes in the history of the Russian state: social and philosophical aspects». Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2015.
- Translation of the textbook R. P. Wolff « About philosophy». Moscow.: Aspect-press. 1996. - 415 p. – ISBN 5-7567-0118-4.
|Conference, public speaking
- Speech at the Conference "the Philosophy of war and peace: the 70th anniversary of Victory in the great Patriotic war". 28 April 2015 Moscow.: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. Report "the Origins of the New world order and world war II".
- Speech at the XV International scientific conference «Modernization of Russia: key problems and solutions». Institute of scientific information, Russian Academy of Sciences., December 18-19, 2015. Report "New features of the modern world processes».
- Speech at the Plenary meeting of the all-Russian scientific and public conference "The Problem of sovereignty in modern Russia". Moscow. June 6, 2014. Report "Globalist theory of the "end of territory" and a rejection of the idea of sovereignty: challenges for Russia".
- Speech at all-Russian scientific and public conference "State ideology and modern Russia". Moscow. March 28, 2014. Report "New strategy of indirect "soft" ideology of globalism".
- Speech at the XIV International conference "Russia: Tendencies and development prospects". Moscow. Institute of scientific information, Russian Academy of Sciences. 19-20 December 2014, Report "New ideological strategy of modern globalism and Russia".
- Speech at the Round table "the Futurological model of a State (a thought experiment)" // the Center for problem analysis and state-administrative planning. Moscow. April 6, 2013. Report "the Moral state and the common good".
- Speech at the Plenary meeting of the all-Russian scientific conference "The Moral State as imperative of state evolution." Moscow may 27, 2011. Report "Two vectors of historical evolution of the state."
- Speech at all-Russian scientific conference. Moscow. March 19, 2010. Report "The peculiarities of the Russian revolutions".
- Speech at the III International Socialist Forum "The Strategy of overcoming the global economic crisis - the position of the socialists". Moscow. June 24, 2009. Report "New models of the welfare state".
- Speech at all-Russian scientific conference "Strategy of Russia in the historical and global evolution." Moscow. 5 June 2009. Report "Peculiarities of the Russian understanding of basic democratic values."