Date of birth
Scopus Author ID:57195989428
RSCI Author ID: 681781
2005-2009 - The Russian Orthodox Institute of St. John; philosophy and theology faculty.
2009-2012 – Postgraduate in Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Sciences
Ph.D., Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Sciences, May 2012
Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2013 – present
History of philosophy, Philosophy of religion, Patristics, Ethics, Ontology, Epistemology, Postmetaphysical theology.
Philosophy of unconditional principles. Moscow: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018. 193 p.
- The hidden premises of rational theology. In Philosophy Journal, 2018. Vol. 11, no. 1. P. 111-124.
- Essence-Energy Distinction in the Light of Byzantine Ontology. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2018. Vol. 76. P. 23-39.
- Testimonial knowledge: some problems. In Epistemology & Philosophy of Science. 2017. Vol. 53, no.3. P. 68-75.
- The Impact of the Exegesis of Origen on the Argumentation of Arius in the Context of Ancient Philosophical Theology. In Christian reading, 2017. no. 4. P. 67-84.
- Post-metaphysical Theology in the Context of the History of Ontology. In History of Philosophy. 2017. Vol. 22, no. 1. P. 53-67.
- “On the sense of Being and the meanings of beings”. In The Philosophy Journal 2016. Vol. 9 (3). P. 59–76.
- Aristotle and Transcendental Ontology. In Problems of philosophy (Voprosy Filosofii). 2016, no. 12. P. 150-160.
- “Energies of simplicity or simplicity of energy? Two paradigms of patristic philosophy”. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2016. Vol. 71. P. 21–28.
- “Rationality and its boundaries in patristic philosophy (A case of Augustine)”. In Journal of Christian Reading 3 (2016), 33–48.
- “The background of the doctrine of transcendentals in Antiquity: Pre-Aristotelian period” . In Bulletin of Moscow State University 2 (2016), 3–16.
- “Onto-theology and the overcoming of metaphysics: Heidegger, Marion and Christian tradition”. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2015, Vol. 60. P. 55–71.
- “Being and the One in Plato”. In Πλατωνικα ζητηματα. 2014. P. 89–107.
- “Criterion, Knowledge, Truth”. In Epistemology & Philosophy of Science. 2013. Vol. 37 (3). P. 129–140.
- “The name of God and being: Philo of Alexandria and Saint Justin Martyr”. In Eurasia: the spiritual traditions of the peoples. 2012. Vol. 2. P. 26–33.
- “Ontological Status of God in Gregory of Nazianzus”. In History of Philosophy Yearbook. 2011. P. 33–52.
- “God and Being in Basil of Caesarea”. In Bulletin of St Tikhon’s Orthodox University. 2011. Vol. 36. P. 20–30.
- "Deconstruction of henology: Heidegger and Neo-Platonism." 86th session of the Scientific and Methodological Seminar Faculty of Theology of St Tikhon’s Orthodox University. March 29, 2013
- "Ethics and the overcoming of ontology." XXII International Christmas Educational Readings. 28 January 2014, Christ the Savior Cathedral.
- "Being and the One in Plato." 2nd international conference on Plato. Russian State Humanitarian University, 18-19 September 2014.
- "God and predicates." Annual Theological Conference of St Tikhon’s Orthodox University. November 11 - December 2, 2014.
- "God and predicates (Part 2)" - Conference: "How should we speak and write about God according to the Holy Fathers." Dmitry Pozharsky University 18.02.2015.
- "Onto-theo-logy: pro et contra» - regular seminar philosophy of religion department of Institute od philosophy of RAS, 26.02.2015.
- "The background of the theory of transcendentals in antiquity: Pre-aristotelian period» - XV Holy Trinity annual international academic reading, 27-30 May 2015, Saint-Petersburg.
- "The metaphysics of the Exodus and the outcome from the metaphysics: two paradigms in patristic philosophy." - Conference: "Metaphysics in intercultural space: History and Modernity", December 18, 2015 Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- "Energy simplicity or ease of energy? Paradigms patristic philosophy of the East and the West " - International Conference: The opposition East - West in the cultural traditions of the Christian world. Saint Tikhon's Orthodox University, 10-13 May 2016.
- "Aristotle and transcendental ontology» - XVI Holy Trinity annual international academic reading, 25-27 May 2016, Saint-Petersburg.