PhD in Philosophy. Dissertation "The place and role of the intelligentsia in the developed socialist society", IPH AS USSR, 1977.
The problem of the Russian intelligentsia.
Senior Researcher, Institute of Philosophy, RAS, since 1985
Scopus Author ID: 7005992831
- The emigration of scientists from Russia. M .: Canon + ROOI "Rehabilitation", 2014. 179 p.
- Scientific Intelligentsia in the new Russia. M. IPH RAS, 2008. 147 p.
- Russian scientific intelligentsia in the mirror reforms (Co-authored).
- Realities of modern Russian science, Filosofskaya shkola / Philosophical school, 2020, No. 11, pp. 16-24. DOI: 10.24411/2541-7673-2020-11102
- Emigration of scientists as an indicator of the state of modern Russian science, Filosofskaya shkola / Philosophical school, 2019, No. 8, pp. 82-91. DOI: 10.24411/2541-7673-2019-10821
- Sources of science development in modern Russia, Socialno-gumanitarnye znaniya, 2019, No. 4, pp. 42-55.
- Can the Russian intelligentsia be considered a special sociocultural phenomenon? Philosophy and Culture, 2018, No. 6, pp. 78-89. DOI: 10.7256 / 2454-0757.2018.6.25679
- The Soviet past and the Russian present: successes and failures // Social and humanitarian knowledge. 2018. No. 2. S. 7-23.
Negative trends in the development of modern Russian science // Socio-humanitarian knowledge.2017. № 5. P. 60-75
From the history of scientific achievements of Soviet scientists // Socio-humanitarian knowledge.2017. № 2. P. 34-49.
- Has the Russian intelligentsia remained in the memory of people as a sociocultural phenomenon? // Socio-humanitarian knowledge. 2016. No. 2. P. 50-65.
- Russian State policy in relation to science: the reform or the destruction of traditions? // Socio-humanitarian knowledge. 2016. No. 5. P. 70-84.
- The scientific policy of the state in the new Russia // Problems of Russian self-consciousness: politics and culture: proceedings of 13-th all-Russian scientific conference (Moscow, may 26, 2016 - Yaroslavl, June 1-3, 2016) / under the editorship of T. S. Zlotnikova, S. A. Nickolsky. – Yaroslavl : RIO AGPU, 2016. P. 252-260.
- Patronage as a form of development of science in Russia // Polignosis. 2015. No. 1. P. 70 - 78.
- Emigration of scientists from Russia: integration into the international scientific space or disadaptation? // Socio-humanitarian knowledge. 2015. No. 2. S. 57-71.
- Russian science in the context of radical change // The Imperial Academy of Sciences and arts, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, the Russian Academy of Sciences - the Trinity Academy. To the 290th anniversary of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Comp. and resp. edited by D. V. Jokhadze. M.: Lexicographer-A Maximum; SPb.: The world of 2015. P. 742-756.
- Is the science ready for modernization of Russia? // Socio-humanitarian knowledge. 2014. № 5. P. 38-53.
Participation in international and national conferences
13th national conference of the Institute of philosophy of RAS with the regions of Russia, "Problems of Russian self-consciousness: politics and culture" (Moscow, 26 may – Yaroslavl, June 1-3, 2016). The report "Scientific policy of the state in the new Russian reality".
Patronage as a form of development of science in Russia: experience of the past and the present. Report at the 10th All-Russian and International scientific conference "Problems of Russian selfconsciousness: patriotism, citizenship and national culture." The 200th anniversary of the birth of N.V. Stankevich. Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, National Research Belgorod State University (Moscow - Belgorod, 3-10 October 2013).
Paper "Integration of intellectuals into power in a time of change in Russia: Results and Lessons" at the 8th All-Russian scientific conference "Problems of Russian self-consciousness: the people, intellectuals and power" (Moscow - Ufa, May 30 - June 1, 2011).
Paper "The problem of the Russian intelligentsia in the works of Anton Chekhov" at the 7th All-Russian Conference "Problems of Russian self-consciousness: world outlook of Anton Chekhov (Moscow - Rostov-on-Don, 12-16 October 2010).
Paper "Traditional and new forms of support for science in Russia" at the 4th All-Russian Conference "Problems of the Russian self-consciousness: archaic, traditional and innovative basis" (Moscow - Belgorod, 27-29 May 2009).