- O. A. Voronina - member of the editorial Board of the international journal "Gender studies" (published by Kharkiv center for gender studies), 2016.
- Participation in the international scientific conference "History, memory, identity: theoretical foundations and research practices" (I. E. koznova; Moscow, Institute of World History, Russian Academy of Sciences, October 3-4, 2016).
- Articles in English in the journal "Russian studies in philosophy" (vol. 54, no. 2) and in the book "Between the Orthodoxies of the past and future of globalization. Contemporary Philosophical Problems." Leiden / Boston, Brill Rodopi, 2016. (USA) (S. A. Nickolsky)
- The III conference of Russian and Turkish philosophers, "Philosophy and literature: philosophy in literature, literature in philosophy." (25 -26 may 2015 Institute of philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, the international development Institute for scientific cooperation, University "Suleyman Shah" (Istanbul, Turkey). Plenary report On "philosophical understanding of "fate" and "death" in the works of Russian writers of XIX – early XX centuries" (From S. A. Nickolsky).
- The IV international scientific-practical conference "Religion and/or everyday life". Minsk, April 16-18, 2015. Report ""It is a Holy place / because there are / were the Holy children": the religious aspect of the memorial practices in Beslan". (Trofimova K. P., A. B. Judkina – co-author).
- Scientific advice (scientific Advisor) for a candidate for the master's degree in Russian and East European studies from the University of Oxford Leandra Bias (Leander Bias, candidate's degree in Russian and East European studies, University of Oxford). Dissertation on "the voice through Discursive practices: Russian feminism 1993-2010" successfully defended (O.A. Voronina, 2015).
- Consulting the researcher Perheentupa Inna (Inna Perheentupa), University of Turku, Finland, gender studies in Russia (Voronina, 2015)
- Writing letters of recommendation (in English) for internships Svetlana Shakirova (researcher and teacher of University, Almaty, Kazakhstan) in the international gender studies centre at the University of Oxford (Global dialogue & empowerment of women in the Eurasian context of the fellowship programme in international gender studies (IGS) centre at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University) (Voronina O. A., 2015).
- Participation in an interdisciplinary research project HESP (Higher Education Support Program) ReSET «Islam: Religious and Social Practices. Universality and Locality» (Trofimova K.P.) 2014.
- Participation in International Scientific Congress in Poland (Cracow, 29-31 May 2014) (Koznova I.E.)
- Participation in International Scientific Conferences in Italy (April 20-21, 2014), Hungary (May 2014), Slovakia (11-13 September 2014) (Trofimova K.P.)
- Research and bibliographic work at the Center for Religious Studies at the Institute of Philosophy and Social Theory, University of Belgrade (Republic of Serbia).(Trofimova K.P., October 2013 ).
- ROSSOTRUDNICHESTVO of Russian Federation, "Russian House in Genoa."Project "Russian in Genoa. The 200th anniversary of N. Stankevich" (S.A.Nikolsky)
- Institute of Philosophy, the Turkish-Russian Cultural Center , Istanbul University oof May 29, University of Suleyman Shah (Turkey): International Conference "Modern problems of philosophy in the future of Russia and Turkey." 28 - 29/10/13 . Report "After the Empire." (S.A.Nikolsky)
- XXIII World Congress of Philosophy (Athens, August 2013 ). Section "Philosophical approaches to gender " (O.A. Voronina - Co-section)
- On 4-5 October, 2012 in Perm, with the active participation of the Department of Philosophy of Culture there was held a scientific-practical conference where took part foreign researchers, secular scholars and theologians "Problems of Russian selfconsciousness. Religious, moral, jural and cultural aspects".
- On 20-25 of June, 2011 in Moscow, with the active participation of the Department of Philosophy of Culture took place a Young Philosopher School "Philosophy. Policy. Culture" with the participation of students, researchers and professors of philosophy from the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- On 21-31 of August, 2011 in Buenos Aires (Argentina) took place the International Forum "Globalization. Culture. Man ", organized by the Russian House in Buenos Aires, the Argentine Academy of Sciences (CONICET) and the Institute of Philosophy, RAS and a Roundtable "Science and Education in the CIS: 20-year achievements and challenges" where took part scientists from the Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, leaders of the CIS countries and employees of CIS embassies in Argentina. Deputy Director of the Institute of Philosophy , Head of the Department of Philosophy of Culture S.A.Nikolsky presented a report "Globalization and Russian culture: classical literature as the ideological source".
- On 23-30 of August, 2010 in Buenos Aires (Argentina) took place an International Conference "Globalization and the development of national cultures" organized by the House of Russia in Buenos Aires , the Argentine Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Philosophy, RAS. The deputy director of Institute of Philosophy, Head of the Department of Philosophy of Culture S.A.Nikolsky presented a paper.