Participation in main international and national conferences
- 13th All-Russia conference of the Institute of philosophy of RAS with the regions of Russia, "Problems of Russian self-consciousness: politics and culture" (Moscow, 26 may - Yaroslavl, June 1-3, 2016). The report "Politics and culture in the gender dimension" at the plenary meeting in Yaroslavl.
- All-Russia scientific conference "The person in front of choice in today's world: challenges, opportunities, solutions". 27-28 October 2015, Institute of philosophy RAS, Moscow. The section report "Peculiarities of self-presentation of gender identity in virtual communications."
- Interdisciplinary Scientific-practical conference with international participation "Culture in a Globalizing World: Challenges and Prospects." Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences - Academy of State Fire Service, Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University. Moscow, 16 - 17 October 2014 Section Leader, the report "Gender identity in a multicultural world."
- Patriotism versus citizenship in modern Russia. Report of the 10th All-Russian and International scientific conference "Problems of Russian selfconsciousness: patriotism, citizenship and national culture." The 200th anniversary of the birth of N.V. Stankevich. Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, National Research Belgorod State University (Moscow - Belgorod, 3-10 October 2013).
- Paper "Gender equality: threat to national interests or the path to modernization of Russia?" All-Russian Conference "Women of Russia: the national interest" (Moscow, March 29, 2012).
- "Round table" on "Increasing the representation of women in the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation: Law and Practice", the State Duma, on 17 March 2011
- International Conference "Problems of the Russian self-consciousness" (Moscow-Tula).
- Section "Cultural identity in the age of globalization" at the international conference"Philosophy in the Dialogue of Cultures, World Philosophy Day. November 17, IPH RAS. Paper presented.
- Gender issues in Modern Russia. (Moscow). Paper presented.
- Gender issues in Humanitarian Education and Society (Saint-Petersburg). Paper presented.
- Gender studies: people and themes which unite community (Moscow)
- International Conference “Gender studies in the NIS” (Istanbul, Turkey). Paper presented.
- International Conference “Gender education in the NIS” (Bukhara, Uzbekistan). Paper presented.
- International Conference “Gender Politics and Mass-Media”. (Moscow). Paper presented.
- International Conference “Gender Studies in the Humanities”. (Berlin, Germany). Paper presented.
- XX World Congress of Philosophy. Section Philosophy and Gender. Boston, USA. Paper presented.
- VIII Symposium International Association Women-Philosopher. Boston, USA.
- An International Dialogue between Russian, Greek and American Women. Greece. - Paper presented I
- II International Conference on Gender Studies. Moscow. Paper presented.
- Gender Aspects of Education. Univ. of Humboldt. Berlin, Germany.- Paper presented.
- IV World UN Conference on Women's Status and NGO Forum on Women. – Beijing, China
- 39th Session UN Commission on Status of Women and NGO Consultation Meeting. New-York, U.S.A.