Author of more than 200 scientific and journalistic works
- Philosophical anthropology of Andrey Platonov. Moscow: IPh RAS Publ., 2019, 236 p. (co-authors - Neretina S. S., Porus V. N.)
- Empire and culture. The philosophical and literary understanding of October. Moscow: IPh RAS Publ., 2017. 126 p. ISBN 978-5-9540-0321-5
- Horizons of meanings. The philosophical interpretation of native literature of the XIX and XX centuries. Moscow: Golos Publ., 2015. 536 p. (Under support of the Russian Foundation for Humanities, project № 14-03-00190 "The problem of the "cultural code" of modern Russia. The philosophical and cultural analysis").
- The Agrarian Question in Russia in the twentieth century. History, current status, strategy decisions. Second edition. Moscow: URSS, 2012. 136 p.
- The Russian world outlook. Volume III. "New people" as the idea and the phenomenon: the experience of understanding in the national philosophy and classical literature of 40th - 60th years of the nineteenth century. Moscow: Progress-Tradition, 2012.
- The Russian world outlook. Volume II. How a positive business thing is possible in Russia: the search for answers in the national philosophy and classical literature, the 40-60s of the ХIХ century. Moscow: Progress-Tradition, 2009. 543 p. (co-authored with V.P. Filimonov)
- The Russian world outlook. Volume I. Meanings and values of Russian life in the philosophical andliterary works of XVIII - the middle of XIX centuries. Moscow: Progress Tradition, 2008. p. 415. (co-authored with V. P. Filimonov)
- The agricultural policy course of Russia (The outlook of reformers and the practice of agrarian reforms in socio-historical, economic and philosophical contexts). Мoscow: Golos Publ., 2003.
- The person. The ground. The Reform. The selected socially-philosophical publicism. Moscow: URSS, 2000. 136 p.
- The power and the land. The chronicle of the statement of bureaucracy in village after October. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1990. 238 p.
- Sociobiology. A critical analysis. Moscow: Mysl', 1988. 203 p. (co-authored with R.S. Karpinskaya)
- Reflecting on Platonov. The materials of the XVI conference of the Institute of philosophy of RAS with the regions of Russia with the participation of a research NRU Higher School of Economics and Institute of World Literature named after Gorky RAS "Problems of Russian self-consciousness: "People can live, but he can't". To the 120th anniversary of the birth of Andrey Platonov". Moscow: Golos Publ., 2019. 276 p. Chief editor.
- Ivan Turgenev's Сlock. International conference "I. S. Turgenev: philosophical writer and political philosopher. To the 200th anniversary of his birth". World day of philosophy 15 November 2018 / Ed. by S. A. Nikolsky. Moscow: Golos Publ., 2018. 376 p.
- Shalamov's Train. Problems of Russian self-consciousness: V. T. Shalamov's fate and worldview (to the 110th anniversary of his birth). For the 14-th International scientific conference of the Institute of philosophy of RAS with the regions of Russia (Moscow, 15 June 2017 – Vologda on 17-18 June 2017). Moscow: Golos Publ., 2017. 185 p.
- Andrei Platonov. Philosophical deed: a collection of of scientific articles / ed. by V. V. Varava, S. A. Niсkolsky. Voronezh: Publishing House of VSU, 2014. 352 p.
- State. Society. Management / Ed. by S. A. Niсkolsky. Moscow: Alpina Publ., 2013.
- Multistructure agrarian economy and the Russian village (the middle of 80 – 90th years of the ХХ century). Мoscow: Golos Publ., 2001. (Introduction, section 1, 4, co-author)
- The agrarian question / Ed. by E. S. Stroyev. Мoscow: Golos Publ., 1999. (Introduction, Chapter 5)
- The concept of an agrarian policy of Russia in 1997–2000 / Ed. by E. S. Stroyev. Moscow: Top, 1997. (In the co-authorship)
- "The Artistic Philosophy. On the Methodology of Research of Artistic Philosophy", Filosofskie nauki / Russian Journal of Philosophical Sciences, Vol. 63, No. 3, pp. 24–55. DOI: 10.30727/0235-1188-2020-63-3-24-55 (In Russian)
- A Person in a Totalitarian State Article Two. Heroism in War, Chelovek, 2020, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 135-154. (In Russian)
- "A person in a totalitarian state. War and fear", Chelovek, 2020, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 128-149. (In Russian)
- Ivan Bunin: peering into faces (Russia the day before and after October), Verhnevolzhski philological bulletin, 2020, No. 3, pp. 182-188. (In Russian)
- The peasant at war in the philosophical prose of Andrey Platonov and Viktor Astafiev, YAroslavskij pedagogicheskij vestnik / Yaroslavl pedagogical Bulletin, 2020, No. 4 (115), pp. 163-168. (In Russian)
- To the Criticism of the Conservative Interpretation of History and Substantiation of the Importance of Fiction Writing in the Formation of National Historiosophy, Voprosy Filosofii, 2020, Vol. 10, pp. 110‒121. (In Russian)
- "...Live in death and return". About the artistic philosophy of Andrey Platonov", Voprosy filosofii, 2019, No. 12, pp. 52-63. (In Russian)
- "Gorky: in search for the Honest Man", Russian Studies in Philosophy, 2019, Issue 5, Vol. 57, pp. 1-19.
- "Intelligentsia and the people: attempts at rapprochement and enlightenment", YAroslavskij pedagogicheskij vestnik / Yaroslavl pedagogical Bulletin, 2019, No. 5, pp. 157-162. (In Russian)
- "The intelligentsia and the people: from the enlightenment to the revolutionary rebellion", YAroslavskij pedagogicheskij vestnik / Yaroslavl pedagogical Bulletin, 2019, No. 6, pp. 182-187. (In Russian)
- "Problems of hermeneutics in the Russian artistic philosophy of the twentieth century in the context of political and cultural-historical knowledge", in: Hermeneutical tradition in Russia: current contexts and modern problems. Moscow, Saint Petersburg: Petroglif, Centr Gumanitarnyh iniciativ Publ., 2019. P. 246-262. (In Russian)
- "Providence of the future. Cultural mission Yevgeny Zamyatin, Andrei Platonov, Varlam Shalamov", CHelovek, 2018, No. 2, pp. 155-164. (In Russian)
- "Strangers: Ivan Turgenev in Comparison to Leo Tolstoy and Yuri Trifonov Concerning the Relationship Between the People and the Intelligentsia", Russian Studies in Philosophy, 2018, Vol. 56, No. 5, pp. 1–16.
- "Russian philosophy of history: the experience of understanding", Filosofskij zhurnal / Philosophical Journal, 2018, No. 4, pp. 121-139. (In Russian)
- "The Great Stranger" in Russian literature. Word of Ivan Turgenev", in: Ivan Turgenev's clock. International Conference “Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev: Philosophical Writer and Political Philosopher. To the 200th anniversary of the birth". World Philosophy Day November 15, 2018. Moscow: Golos Publ., 2018. pp. 12-30. (In Russian)
- "Russian man as he is. View Turgenev", Filosofskie nauki / Philosophical Sciences, 2018, No. 7, pp. 71-82. DOI: 10.30727 / 0235-1188-2018-7-71-82. (In Russian)
- "Bitter and the people. A new word in the Russian tradition of "narodolyubiya", YAroslavskij pedagogicheskij vestnik / Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2018, No. 4, pp. 293–298. DOI 10.24411 / 1813-145X-2018-10123 (In Russian)
- "Ivan Turgenev is the author of the Encyclopedia of the Russian Soul", Russkaya literatura i iskusstvo / Russian literature and art, 2018, No. 2, pp. 22-27. (in Chinese)
- "Russian philosophy of history and literature", Voprosy filosofii, 2018, No. 10, pp. 116-127. (In Russian)
- "Life after. On the revolutionary fantasies of writers and Bolshevik politicians A. Bogdanov, N. Bukharin, E. Zamyatin, V. Lenin, A. Platonov and E. Preobrazhensky", Voprosy filosofii / Question of philosophy, 2017, No. 11, pp. 134-146. (In Russian)
- "Worldview of Varlam Shalamov in the worldview literary palette of the first third of the twentieth century", in: Shalamov's Train. Problems of Russian self-consciousness: V. T. Shalamov's fate and worldview (to the 110th anniversary of his birth). For the 14-th International scientific conference of the Institute of philosophy of RAS with the regions of Russia (Moscow, 15 June 2017 – Vologda on 17-18 June 2017). Moscow: Golos Publ., 2017. P. 34-43. (In Russian)
- "The October Revolution and the Constants of Russian Being", Russian Studies in Philosophy, 2017, Vol. 55(5), pp. 177-193.
- "On the architecture of Russian government and society", Politicheskaya konceptologiya / Political conceptology, 2017, No. 3, pp. 134-150. (In Russian)
- "The past in politics and culture of Soviet Russia", Vestnik slavyanskih kul'tur / Bulletin of Slavic cultures, 2017, Vol. 43, pp. 52-69. (in co-authorship with I. E. Koznova) (In Russian)
- "The Cultural Heritage of Russia and Globalization", in: Between Past Orthodoxies and the Future of Globalization. Contemporary Philosophical Problems. Leiden / Boston: Brill Rodopi, 2016. P. 57–67.
- "Lermontov’s Revolt: I want to Believe in Good!", Russian Studies in Philosophy, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 129-144.
- "New people" in their emphasis on the peasantry as the idea of Russian classical literature", Vestnik slavyanskih kul'tur / Bulletin of Slavic cultures, 2016, No. 2, pp. 50–64. (In Russian)
- "Death and freedom", in: Ways of Russia. The new old order - the eternal return? A collection of articles. Volume XXI. Moscow: Novoe literaturnoe obozrenie Publ., 2016. P. 158-177. (In Russian)
- "Novel prose of Ivan S. Turgenev: the experience of interpretation", Anatomiya filosofii / Anatomy of philosophy. M., 2016, рр. 562-577. (In Russian)
- "Did Lermontov tried to speak with the Creator?", in: Problems of Russian identity: world outlook of Michail Lermontov. Proceedings of the conference. Moscow: IPh RAS, 2015.
- "Barbarians and people of culture", Filosofskie nauki / Philosophical sciences, 2015, No. 7, pp. 28-37.
- "On the own, the past, barbarians and the culture", Politicheskaya konceptologiya / Political Conceptology, 2015, No. 4, pp. 82-92. (Under support of the Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund, project № 14-03-00192 "The images of the past in the culture and social consciousness of Russians in the XX - beginning of the XXI centuries. The social and philosophical analysis").
- "Historical memory, society, authority", Politicheskaya konceptologiya / Political Conceptology, 2015, No. 3, pp. 95-107. (Under support of the Russian Foundation for Humanities, project № 14-03-00192 "The images of the past in the culture and social consciousness of Russians in the XX - beginning of the XXI centuries. The social and philosophical analysis").
- "From the "Stranger" to the "Christ". The sound of Alexander Blok in Russian literature", Filosofiya i kul'tura / Philosophy and culture, 2015, No. 9, pp. 1393-1399. (Under support of the Russian Foundation for Humanities, project № 13-03-00041 "The philosophical content of poetry of the "Silver Age": the Past for the Future").
- "I want to believe in good". Riot of Lermontov", Voprosy filosofii / Problems of Philosophy, 2015, No. 7, pp. 84-94. (Under support of the Russian Foundation for Humanities, project № 14-03-00190 "The problem of the "cultural code" of modern Russia. The philosophical and cultural analysis").
- Death in high prose of Andrei Platonov Andrei Platonov // Andrei Platonov. Philosophical deed: a collection of scientific articles. Voronezh State University Publishing House, 2014. Pp. 232-288.
- The living and the dead. Travel of Andrei Platonov through the kingdom of death // Problems of Philosophy. 2014, № 9. S.210-220.
- Voice and silence. Anna Akhmatova // Philosophy and Culture. 2014, № 6. S. 841-848.
- Death in the comprehension of Russian literature (Tolstoy and Andrei Platonov) // Problems of Philosophy of Culture. Issue 2. M .: Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014. Pp 29-61.
- On the quality of a man // Political Conceptology. Rostov-on-Don, 2014. № 2. Pp 70-79.
- Lev Tolstoy: a Russian view of the world and man in it // SENTENTIA. European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences.2014, № 1. pp 9-24. (In English).
- Poet and the power. About Mandelstam (notes about the perception by Osip and Nadezhda Mandelstam of the "time of Bolsheviks" ) // Philosophy and Culture. 2013 , № 6. Pp. 806-815 .
- Undergroundness as messianic nationalism: a tragic mistake of Dostoevsky // Problems of Philosophy. 2013 , № 7. Pp. 109-120.
- The masses - globalization - culture and spiritual power // Actual problems of world philosophy. Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference. 14 - 16. 02. 2013. Vol.I. Astana, 2013 . Pp. 83 - 87.
- After the Empire // Nezavisimaya Gazeta. October 9, 2013 № 217 ( 5980) .
- Value orientations of a nobleman in the worldview field of classical Russian literature of the nineteenth century // Alexander Herzen and historical fate of Russia. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference on the 200th anniversary of A.I.Herzen (Moscow, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences , 20-21 June 2012 ) - M.: "Canon + ROOI "Rehabilitation" , 2013. 329 p. Pp. 248-263.
- "Hero-ideologist and Russian life in the works of A.I. Herzen. // "Russian literature and art." 2012, № 3. Pp. 4-16. - Chinese lang.
- Modernization, the nation state and the Russian consciousness. // "Problems of Russian selfconsciousness: religious, moral, jural and cultural aspects" Proceedings of the Russian scientific-practical conference. Perm, 2-5 September 2012. Pp. 14-31.
- Dostoevsky and the phenomenon of the "underground man" // Problems of Philosophy. 2011. No 12. Pp. 76-87.
- Russianintelligentsia, the power and the people: the historicalrole and the imaginary mission //Problems of Russianidentity: the people, the intelligentsia, the power: Proceedingsof the 8thAll-Russia.Conf.(Moscow-Ufa,31 May -2 June 2011).Ufa,2011.Pp.7-16.
- Russiancontribution to Europeancivilization: a viewin the light ofphilosophizingliterature //Russian worldas acultural space.M., 2011.Pp.196-218.
- The phenomenon of the "underground" manin the worksof Dostoevsky// Russianliterature and art.2011.№ 3. (in Chinese.Lang.)
- "Unfortunate" man in the worksof Anton Chekhov//Problems of Russianselfconsciousness: Chekhov's world outlook: Materialsof the 7th All-Russia.Conf.(Moscow-Rostov-on-Don, 12-16October., 2010).M., 2011.Pp.3-13.
- State, Society and Culture // Problems of Philosophy of Culture. M., 2012. Pp. 17-43.
- Meanings and values of Russian outlook in the works of L.N. Tolstoy / Problems of Philosophy, № 9, 2010. P. 117–134.
- The Russian man in deed and inaction: the experience of research I.A.Goncharov // Problems of Philosophy, № 4, 2009. P. 72–84.
- The outlook of the Russian peasant in novelistic prose of I.S. Turgenev // Problems of Philosophy. №5. 2008. P. 87–103.
- Comprehension of the world of a farmer in Russian literature of the XIX century: sadly - an encouraging view of Chekhov // Problems of Philosophy № 6. 2007. P. 83–99.
- About Russian outlook: a subject and research methods//The Person. 2007, № 4. P. 32–43.
- At the root of Russian outlook: Alex Khomyakov , Ivan Kireyevsky, Konstantin Aksakov //Cosmopolis. 2005. № 4. P. 44–58.
- At the root of Russian outlook: Peter Chaadaev // Cosmopolis. 2005. №2. P. 60–74.
- Comprehension of the world of a Russian farmer in the national philosophy and literature in the end of the XIX – in the beginning of the XX centuries. (Philosophical and literary analysis) // Problems of Philosophy. 2005. №5. P. 108–131 (co-author)
- Redistributive mechanism as a factor of economic development of agriculture // Economic problems of reproduction in Russian agriculture. M., 2003. P. 67-80. (co-author)
- Chapter "The concept of the socio-economic structure" // Multistructure agrarian economy and the Russian village / edited by E. S. Stroyev. Section 1 – 1.1. M.: Kolos, 2001. P. 18-27.
- Chapter "Reflection of social consciousness and psychology of the peasantry in literature and cinema of 1980-90s" // Multistructure agrarian economy and the Russian village / edited by E. S. Stroyev. Section 4. M.: Kolos, 2001.
- The agrarian economy, the rural community and the problem of socio-economic structures //Problems of Philosophy. 2000. № 12. P. 16-27.
- The treadmill of socialist reforms and the failures of post-communist “revolutions” in Russian agriculture: is there an alternative? // Privatizing the Land. Rural political economy in post-communist societies. Ed. By Ivan Szelényi. London &New York, Routledge, 1998. P. 191–213.
- Social reform and agrarian question //Reformatory ideas in the social development of Russia. Contributing Editor S.A.Nikolsky. – Moscow, IPhRAS, 1998. P. 190–211.
- The changes of Economic Order in Post-Soviet Russia // The Social Market Economy: The Theory & Ethnicof the Economic Order. Springer, 1997. P. 64–72.
- Russia, year 2000: the end of the peasantry? // October. 1996. № 1. P. 147–160.
- «Agrarian reform», 1991-1995. And the problem of modernization of the Russian village // Krestyanovedenie. The theory. The history. The present. The yearbook. 1996. – Moscow: Aspect Press, 1996. P. 206–235.
- Decollectivization as dekulakization //Mentality and agrarian development of Russia (XIX-XX centuries). Materials of the international conference. – Moscow, ROSSPEN, 1996. P. 348–352, 426–427.
- Il ruolo dei contadini nella vita sociale? Nell’economia nazionale e nella cultura russa (The role of the farmer in the social life, national economy and culture of Russia) //Sociologia urbana e rurale. Quadrimestrale diretto da P.Guidicini. Sommario anno XVI, n.45, 1994. P. 41–48.
- The consciousness of the peasantry and agricultural modernization in Russia // Free Thought. 1993. №9. P. 3–14.
- Agrarian reform and the peasantry. Dreams of radical reformers and reality // October.1993. № 9. P. 144–161.
- Agriculture and the peasantry as a natural and historical phenomena // Problems of Philosophy, № 2, 1991. P. 13–24.
- Agrarian manufacture in the face of the crisis: the philosophical analysis of some initial reasons of occurrence // Agricultural practice: reorganization contradictions. – Moscow, Agropromizdat, 1989.
- Administrative-bureaucratic system of management and agricultural development // The person and the ground. – Moscow, Agropromizdat, 1988. P. 37–61.
- Do we need a violinist? Russian man between education and propaganda // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 08.02.2018
- Russian the matrix reloaded or the end of the game? // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 15.06.2017
- Russian matrix: October // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 17.03.2017
- Russian matrix: beginning // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 13.01.2017
- Perestroika-2. Is it possible? On the constants of Russian life and why it cannot be correct // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 18.05.2016
- Play hide and seek // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 02.09.2016
- The property and the own // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 21.01.2015
- Russia and Europe between barbarians and culture // Colta.ru, 24.03.2015
- People's memory and the power // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, May 22, 2015.The philosophy of the individual and its political consequences // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 04.09.2015.The main problem of Russian society is the quality of the person // Nezavisimaya Gazeta. The electronic version. 01.22.2014
- Garden and bare ground. In Russia, it is necessary to create a new elite layer // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 05.14.2014
- The unity of the nation and patriotism // Nezavisimaya Gazeta, 10.06.2014
- After the Empire // Nezavisimaya Gazeta. October 9, 2013 № 217 (5980)