Acting Head of the Department – Andrey V. Prokofiev, DSc in Philosophy, Acting Deputy Director for Research
The Department of Ethics is a division of the Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, devoted to researches in all fields of ethical knowledge. The Department provides ethical education at the State University for Humanities.
The Subject of the Department of Ethics according to the public task in 2018-2020: "The Ethics: Traditions and Transformations" (№ АААА-А18-118051090081-2)
- Professor Abdusalam A. Guseynov, DSc in Philosophy, Full Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences (FRAS), Professor, Acting Director of the Institute, Main Research Fellow
- Professor Ruben G. Apressyan, DSc in Philosophy, Professor, Main Research Fellow
- Olga V. Artemieva, PhD in Philosophy, Senior Research Fellow
- Polina A. Gadzhikurbanova, PhD in Philosophy, Executive Secretary of the Institute, Senior Research Fellow
- Margarita A. Korzo, PhD in History, Senior Research Fellow
- Leonid V. Maximov, DSc in Philosophy, Professor, Leading Research Fellow
- Roman S. Platonov, PhD in Philosophy, Research Fellow
- Andrey V. Prokofiev, DSc in Philosophy, Acting Deputy Director for Research
- Olga P. Zubets, PhD in Philosophy, Senior Research Fellow
Yearbook: Ethical Thought (Eticheskaya mysl’) The yearbook is a specialized periodical on ethics. It is meant for the publication of the results of recent research in the field, and for the discussion of problems in ethics.
Adress: Goncharnaya 12/1, Room 417.
Moscow, 109240, Russian Federation
Phone: +7 495 697-9378.