Department of Humanitarian Expertise and Bioethics
Head of the Department – D.Sc. in Philosophy Olga V. Popova
- Professor Boris G. Yudin, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Director of the IPhRAS Branch.
- Tishchenko Pavel Dmitrievich, D.Sc. in Philosophy
- Galina L. Belkina, Ph.D. in Philosophy, Senior Research Fellow
- Roman R. Belyaletdinov, Ph.D. in Philosophy, Junior Research Fellow
- Maria I. Frolova, Research Fellow
- Vera Guseynova, Junior Reasearch Fellow
- Andrei A. Voronin, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Leading Research Fellow
- Sofya Lavrentyeva, Junior Research Fellow
- Farida G. Mailenova, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Leading Research Fellow
- Olga V. Popova, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Leading Research Fellow, Head of the Department
- Oleg A. Skorkin, Ph.D. in Engineering, Senior Research Fellow
- Yan V. Chesnov, Ph.D. in History, Leading Research Fellow
- Michail A. Pronin, Ph.D. in Medicine, Academic secretary of Institute Of Philosophy RAS
- Valentina P. Rozova, Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Sergei Shevchenko, Ph.D. in Philosophy, Research Fellow
- Aleksei Antipov, Junior Research Fellow
Associated Reserch Fellows:
Internet site of the Department - "Bioethical Forum"
Research Group "Virtualistics"